Richmond joins Collingwood as the two biggest drawing clubs in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm loving the news of Richmond at the G but the one thing that bothers me is playin north at Etihad as a home game, I would prefer us to play a low member shipped based interstate team at Etihad like GWS or Gold Coast, but other than that I can't wait for the fixture to come out!

Well we got that part (and they are playing a few games in Hobart) so does that technically qualify them as a low member interstate team????

Yiiiiii bring it onnnn!! We dont even have to be intimidated because we are better than all those clubs mentioned!!! 6 from 6 against the other big melbourne clubs will make me a happy man...and pretty much lock us in for 3rd year running finals!!

I'm thinking it's time we went to KP and beat the Cats, time to assert ourselves, we should have won last year and really along with Collingwood it is time we stopped fearing these encounters and start winning them, they will soon enough stop wanting too play us there if we keep beating them.

Please no game in Geelong. We should be exempt for next 20 years while coll, Carl, ess, haw should play there 10 times in that period

14 MCG + 1 Etihad = 15 games in Melbourne = 6 interstate trips and 1 trip to geelong.

Geelong want a big club in geelong on the proviso that none of their supporters can get in, Richmond sell a 16 game H & A membership which means 1 of those away games is null and void, I am sick and tired of Richmond having to go to Geelong when other clubs avoid the trip like the plague.
You forgot having to pay extra to get into the dreamtime game. Which is bullshit in itself. You pay for games at the g with a membership you should be able to get in no matter what if you get there early enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back