Richmond Jumper Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

BLK fail...
8407_25324_5480.jpg

black numbers

Last edited by a moderator:

Slightly off topic but does anyone here like buying old jumpers and other clothing from previous years?

not off topic at all mate, its a jumper discussion about anything Richmond

To answer your question I am always hunting for old jumpers everywhere

brought it up because i've got a nice domain to build a fan made tigers website and thought of a shop/trade section for tiger merchandise would be a good addition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll announce it when i've made it. There wont be any forum, it'll be more fun things like videos and gif pages, shope/trade for tiger supporters as mentioned and whatever else i can think of that would make it a bookmark worthy site. "construction" begins next week.
cant wait to see it

They've released the Dreamtime jumper already?! These are the jumpers I buy every year. The boomerangs on this version look a bit like double ended dildos.
Could be made out of solid gold and I still wouldn't buy it.

It's getting worse and worse. Here's some pics of our charcoal jumper from Saturday

RFC_Official I hope the club is looking into why BLK stuff us around like this. We want yellow and black jumpers not charcoal and faded yellow !!

EB67485E-E2EA-4963-8520-9F3AB7CD541A.jpg

4EE25748-C5B3-42A0-911D-3289BA9C7DF6_1.jpg

It's because of the material the jumpers are made of, it's a white material dyed black, probably isn't dyed dark enough, so it comes out 'charcoal'. Plus they are worn tight so they stretch a bit, and some of the white comes through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back