Richmond records decade of profits

Remove this Banner Ad

Let it go mate.

?
Let what go? The club through Ivan maric said we dropped out training standards... I, like you, and all supporters have the right to questioned the club we help to record profits and record football spending on how they could "let the training standards drop" ...... I am sick of the excuses from the club.

Let it go mate.
He shouldn't let it go , someone needs to keep an eye on this and stay vigilant so it doesn't happen again. We can't use the same excuse two weeks in a row although I'm sure there are some that will swallow it whole again.

Last edited:
?
Let what go? The club through Ivan maric said we dropped out training standards... I, like you, and all supporters have the right to questioned the club we help to record profits and record football spending on how they could "let the training standards drop" ...... I am sick of the excuses from the club.
It happened last season. We get it, move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It happened last season. We get it, move on.
It happened this season , around a year ago
We fortunately appeared to have changed our ways in prep for next season
What happened in prep for the season just gone was unprofessional and should never have occurred
It wasn't fair to the stakeholders and it was a sudden reminder that old habits weren't lost
That act of unprofessionalism cost us a higher spot in the 8 and possibly up to around a million dollars with poor attendances , loss of merchandising , loss of a home final or two finals and sadly probably a loss of ten Thousand extra members
Yeah , but we can sweep it under the carpet
FFS flea it's common sense

It happened this season , around a year ago
We fortunately appeared to have changed our ways in prep for next season
What happened in prep for the season just gone was unprofessional and should never have occurred
It wasn't fair to the stakeholders and it was a sudden reminder that old habits weren't lost
That act of unprofessionalism cost us a higher spot in the 8 and possibly up to around a million dollars with poor attendances , loss of merchandising , loss of a home final or two finals and sadly probably a loss of ten Thousand extra members
Yeah , but we can sweep it under the carpet
FFS flea it's common sense
Yes we know about it. Lets move on and not flog a dead horse again. If it happens again then its valid to bring it up, but lets build a bridge and get over it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back