Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
unfortunately i cant agree. while vickery is a very ordinary player he is probably the best tall fwd option we have outside of riewoldt. sort of sums up the list really.
tall fwds
riewoldt - only decent tall fwd we have.
vickery - imo hes a dud. after 6yrs mediocrity is his level. how many good 200cm fwds have there been.
griffiths - struggles to get more than a handfull of possesions a game at afl or vfl level. reckon they will cut him. again how many 200cm fwds have there been.
elton - while he has good attributes is already 197cm/100kg he cant get a kick in the twos. seems he has no idea.
mcbean - geez a 200cm player by golly what a surprise. 200cm player who isnt to date very good in the air. do i need to ask how many good 200cm fwds have there been.
we may have 5 tall fwds and id argue that point as well, but still we scream out for quality in the area.
i can do this sort of exercise with the backs and the mids.

list lacks quality, proper numbers in key areas, and depth.
ffs look at the ruckmen
stephenson a 32 yo rookie.
maric 29yo solid player.
hampson - if it wasnt so sad it would be hilarious that we went and got this hack. theres a great future there lol.
then theres vickery if i listen to my fellow supporters,imo a bloke who has a heart the size of a pea and in 6 yrs doesnt look like a 1st ruckman. in fact hes supposed to be our other kpf.
mcbean - well i ask is he a fwd or a ruckman or just stuck inbetween.
just my opinion but ireckon projecting fwd most clubs are in front of us apart from 4 or 5 mids.
yet i come on this site and people are talking finals. what a joke.
Been a site member for nearly 10 years, still yet to write one positive post.

Final Siren

Mr Squiggle
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
It's typical. An opposition fan talks up Richmond and then Richmond supporters get labelled delusional and over-cocky.

Cycle repeats.
Well you may believe the evidence of actual posts in this thread, but I prefer to take Lance's word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back