Opinion Richmond Tigers Dreamteam/Supercoach Question Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

That Oxley ended scoring 97 odds and Mcintosh around 64, my team super coach team has had a miserable weekend so far , i Traded Shiel in this week and he only scored around 50's :(
I traded out Lumumba for Rance......doh!!

Bloody hell,Can't win.
Replace Gaz with Wines.Now Wines could be out for a few at least
Replace Lambert with Knights.Enough said.
To top it off Bontempelli is out of todays game.
Can it get any worse?:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Yes it did.Forgot i had Ziebell aswell.:mad:

Need some advice i have 400k in the bank I'm thinking of getting rid of Trelor and shiel and trade in swan and sloane ?

Or do i keep trelor and shiel and risk them for this week and strengthen forward line and get rid of cameron and salem and trade in swan and dusty ?

Hey guys just a quick question, do you guys think that Ben Griffiths will keep up this current run of scoring, or is he more so just capitalising on the weaker teams?

I know he was earmarked for role further up the ground in the pre-season and he seems to be racking up the marks.... but again im not sure whether he's just dominating weaker opposition, or he is playing a lot further up the ground and finding more of the ball as a result.

Thanks in advance :)

dbfsc.png

Just downgraded Nick Malceski to Harris Andrews, and upgraded Tom Bellchambers to Todd Goldstein.
Which has freed up a little cash to start working on some premo mids.

Hey guys just a quick question, do you guys think that Ben Griffiths will keep up this current run of scoring, or is he more so just capitalising on the weaker teams?

I know he was earmarked for role further up the ground in the pre-season and he seems to be racking up the marks.... but again im not sure whether he's just dominating weaker opposition, or he is playing a lot further up the ground and finding more of the ball as a result.

Thanks in advance :)

I don't know how marks/ contested marks go for scoring, but I'd imagine he's pretty high up in both. That will surely continue. He will be good for 2-3 goals a game as well I think. Couldn't see too many games where he scores less than 70.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond fans, what role has Grigg been playing this year, I ask because I understand he may be playing forward more than usual, so was wondering if there is a possibility he could become a mid/fwd dual position player? Anyone got any stats on where he is getting the ball?

Richmond fans, what role has Grigg been playing this year, I ask because I understand he may be playing forward more than usual, so was wondering if there is a possibility he could become a mid/fwd dual position player? Anyone got any stats on where he is getting the ball?
Is this a trick question?? :rolleyes:

Is it time to trade out Kamdyn?
I have Oxley as an emergency and he rips outa 148 last night. .... I'm thinking of sacrificing a trade to bring someone in so that I get the 148... thinking of Whitecross.....thoughts?

Is it time to trade out Kamdyn?
I have Oxley as an emergency and he rips outa 148 last night. .... I'm thinking of sacrificing a trade to bring someone in so that I get the 148... thinking of Whitecross.....thoughts?
What game? He's still going up in Fantasy/DT

Also Oxley was rubbish last week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back