Opinion Richmond Tigers Dreamteam/Supercoach Question Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys. I'm looking at bringing in Ellis or Menadue as an alternative to Steele - I assume Ellis has better JS at this point, would that be right?

Yeah I would agree with that, menadue has been sub quite a bit too

Thanks mate. Steele apparently won't be sub (according to Cameron)- was looking for a bit of a POD with one of your boys but maybe I'll play it safe with Steele then. Cheers
Yeh saw he's a bit expensive, they also don't play next week
Depends what comp you're playing, the Essendon kids have better value long term

Yeh saw he's a bit expensive, they also don't play next week
Depends what comp you're playing, the Essendon kids have better value long term
It's sc I'm looking at, he's actually only $117k in that. I'm still not confident on JS for our guys, especially with Hocking and Myers to come back.

On Ellis, did he just benefit from you smashing Freo the other week, or has he turned a corner? I don't mind if he's a slow burner.

It's sc I'm looking at, he's actually only $117k in that. I'm still not confident on JS for our guys, especially with Hocking and Myers to come back.

On Ellis, did he just benefit from you smashing Freo the other week, or has he turned a corner? I don't mind if he's a slow burner.
He's averaging 1 goal OR 1 goal assist per quarter he plays, he'll get better but in his first years he won't get huge numbers

From memory he had something like 72 sc points from 9 touches. He makes all of his touches count so he is a handy scorer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen Shot 2015-06-21 at 7.55.26 pm.png
Relatively happy with this, reserves aren't great but Saad can cover both defence and mids via mckenzie and Steele looks like he might be able to cover the forwards for now. Still got about 10 trades left so i'll get some more cover in later in the year, hopefully just sit on the team now for a while so I have plenty of trades left to beat you all during finals ;)

Relatively happy with this, reserves aren't great but Saad can cover both defence and mids via mckenzie and Steele looks like he might be able to cover the forwards for now. Still got about 10 trades left so i'll get some more cover in later in the year, hopefully just sit on the team now for a while so I have plenty of trades left to beat you all during finals ;)
lol that Rockliff trade, burnt me too
I really like Steele, I'm gonna look at him if he's gonna play his 3rd game but I'll put him in my midfield

lol that Rockliff trade, burnt me too
I really like Steele, I'm gonna look at him if he's gonna play his 3rd game but I'll put him in my midfield
What kind of campaigner goes out and breaks his ribs? Has hurt carrying him through the bye rounds, dropped out of the top 1000 this week and lost top spot in the Bigfooty div 1 league.

sorry to everyone who traded in edwards this week, i traded him in this week and he played his worst game of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back