Opinion Richmond Tigers Dreamteam/Supercoach Question Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan Lewis. Pendlebury. Joel Selwood. Josh Kennedy. Brandon Ellis. Dayne Beams my premium six. People's thoughts? Positive only please:p
No ablett and rockliff yet but salary cap room to bring them in. What about Dane Swan? Usually the first one picked be interesting to see how he goes.

I've got rockliff, pendles, selwood, Kennedy, Griffen, and Neale as my best 6 mids. Still not set on it though. I've got swan in my forward line, will be keeping an eye on him tonight though.

I've got rockliff, pendles, selwood, Kennedy, Griffen, and Neale as my best 6 mids. Still not set on it though. I've got swan in my forward line, will be keeping an eye on him tonight though.

What's the rest of your team look like? Plenty of under priced mids this year. I reckon money could be better spent elsewhere to start at the moment. I've loaded up in the forward line this year

What's the rest of your team look like? Plenty of under priced mids this year. I reckon money could be better spent elsewhere to start at the moment. I've loaded up in the forward line this year

I've got dusty, Robbie gray and swan as my main forwards. Goldstein and Ivan as rucks. Simpson, Brodie Smith, newnes as my main 3 backs.

Hi guys,

How do you see Griffiths fitting into your senior side this year?

Looks like you've settled with him playing up forward rather than down back - is he likely to get many senior games?

Showed some reasonable scoring potential last year and I'm looking at him very late on in a draft league.

Hi guys,

Looks like you've settled with him playing up forward rather than down back - is he likely to get many senior games?

Showed some reasonable scoring potential last year and I'm looking at him very late on in a draft league.
He'd play most weeks we'd think.

Hi guys,

40 goal season from Griff. He is out CHF. Much better player than Vickery. In for big year.

Not sure if this is the thread but there are still some spots on the bigfooty tigers division 2 league (supercoach).

edit: prefer tiger supporters as it's a tiger league but if it's not full a few days out then other posters welcome.

Last edited:
Defence is ok, downgrade Whitecross though he won't play round 1.
Midfield is too weak for mine, you'd want 1 more premium in there, i'd also swap NVB for Cripps
Pyke an interesting selection in the rucks, not sure he's ever been a great scorer?
Forwards are too strong, especially considering the amount of good rookie forwards there is this year, i'd get rid of at least 1 of them and use the cash on getting another mid in. And get dusty he's going to go huge dis year

Kamdyn looked good again! Onto my bench he goes
Looking to down grade Ibbotson, Kamdyn firmly in my sights. I want to upgrade a mid. Havn't seen him play, a colleague was telling me about him (doesn't play supercoach - too busy apparently!! Pfft!!
Can some people tell me about him, and what his prospects are? Drafted in 2012, why is he only appearing now?
Thankyou and goodluck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is he only appearing now?
We don't know!
And I'm only half joking.

There's a long story with Kamdyn, grew a bunch straight after getting drafted, a heap of injuries impacted his ability to string some games together. Low on confidence and poor/slow decision making due to low game time resulted in hurried play, increasing errors. Then this year his body is right and got a heap of definition into his body, looks like a completely different player. Still makes some decision making errors which means he'll probably start in the VFL but right now he's gone from potentially losing his spot come years end to looking like a starting 22 player.

We don't know!
And I'm only half joking.

There's a long story with Kamdyn, grew a bunch straight after getting drafted, a heap of injuries impacted his ability to string some games together. Low on confidence and poor/slow decision making due to low game time resulted in hurried play, increasing errors. Then this year his body is right and got a heap of definition into his body, looks like a completely different player. Still makes some decision making errors which means he'll probably start in the VFL but right now he's gone from potentially losing his spot come years end to looking like a starting 22 player.
Wow, thanks for the time you spent replying. Interesting history. If he is named, what are the odds of him staying in? Seems very risky, even if he has sorted out most errors!

Wow, thanks for the time you spent replying. Interesting history. If he is named, what are the odds of him staying in? Seems very risky, even if he has sorted out most errors!
Might be in and out a bit

Hey Tigers supporters, good luck for the season ahead!

Any wise advice on Ben Lennon? Game time? Potential upside? How far down in the pecking order is he?

Also great to see Lambert has been upgraded! he still behind Hunt and too far down the mid pecking order as well?

Lennon is best 22 imo, but he is very much on the edge I would think. Also a candidate for the dreaded green vest. Lambert I don't believe will be best 22 from the start, but can see him being a solid downgrade option later on in the year, he will definitely play games at some point

Defence is ok, downgrade Whitecross though he won't play round 1.
Midfield is too weak for mine, you'd want 1 more premium in there, i'd also swap NVB for Cripps
Pyke an interesting selection in the rucks, not sure he's ever been a great scorer?
Forwards are too strong, especially considering the amount of good rookie forwards there is this year, i'd get rid of at least 1 of them and use the cash on getting another mid in. And get dusty he's going to go huge dis year

I think there's pretty good value in the mids as well though and I don't mind the slightly weaker midfield this season. In saying that though I'll probably revert to a stacked midfield by lockout ;)

I think there's pretty good value in the mids as well though and I don't mind the slightly weaker midfield this season. In saying that though I'll probably revert to a stacked midfield by lockout ;)
Just have to use so many trades to get the top guys in if you don't start with them, I reckon forwards are the line to go cheap this year there are a ton of rookies there.

Looking to down grade Ibbotson, Kamdyn firmly in my sights. I want to upgrade a mid. Havn't seen him play, a colleague was telling me about him (doesn't play supercoach - too busy apparently!! Pfft!!
Can some people tell me about him, and what his prospects are? Drafted in 2012, why is he only appearing now?
Thankyou and goodluck.
Hmm, I'm not sure you would want to field Kamdyn. He's a vest candidate. He's played on a wing/half back and impressed. He's a great runner and I could see him potentially having a spot in our side. He's taken a while to develop, so that's why he's only appearing now, but he's rated highly by us.

Hmm, I'm not sure you would want to field Kamdyn. He's a vest candidate. He's played on a wing/half back and impressed. He's a great runner and I could see him potentially having a spot in our side. He's taken a while to develop, so that's why he's only appearing now, but he's rated highly by us.
Seems odd he's a good runner and will be vested? ANyway, thankyou for your reply mate. Appreciate your time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back