Banter Richmond Tigers V Carlton Poohs - #HIRD4CARLTON

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the banter begin!

I-can-help.jpg

#carloltank

He needs one of those baskets on the front

Getting him used to the idea of a movement aide so he can still keep playing until he's 60?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How ****ed up is a club where Bootsma is sacked for not being a completely shitful player, but for flashing his blonde junk on instagram?

I mean think about it, he would still be playing for them today, and we would have Blues fans still defending the knob........ which they also did after the instagram pic :p

How stuffed up is a club where Bootsma is sacked for not being a completely shitful player, but for flashing his blonde junk on instagram?

I mean think about it, he would still be playing for them today, and we would have Blues fans still defending the knob........ which they also did after the instagram pic :p

They were expecting big things from him, and after time at Carlton he turned rather soft.

They were expecting big things from him, and after time at Carlton he turned rather soft.

That's not what I hear... :p

Maybe they sacked him for being a bigger dick than mick...

Dunno about that. Mick Malthouse is an 180 cm erect walking phallus. He even has white stuff coming out of the top of his head!

Anyone game enough to go over and deliver the invite?

Not sure how many of them will appreciate the thread title, but **** em!

Anyone game enough to go over and deliver the invite?

I have personally signed, sealed and delivered it to their preview thread. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back