Banter Richmond Tigers V Carlton Poohs - #HIRD4CARLTON

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your typical dreggie to turn up friday night

XcUFR.jpg

Looks like the Blooze poster that's gone AWOL ... parrot!

How's Hampson going this year, guys? Haven't heard much about him.

Doing well

He's still with Megan gale and that's never a bad thing

Is Gibbs still with Bieber, or did they break up because of Gibbs fear of a hard ball get?

This is a serious question.
How many more years does Daisy have on his contract?
Wiki sez: At the conclusion of the 2013 season, Thomas was classed as a restricted free agent due to the eight seasons he served at Collingwood. He decided to test the free agency waters and agreed to a four year deal to play with the Carlton Football Club.[33] It was confirmed on 6 October 2013 that he was joining the Blues, saying it was "obviously really tough" to leave Collingwood but he was "looking forward to this next chapter" under former Collingwood coach Mick Malthouse.[34] On 9 October 2013, Collingwood announced that they would not match the offer the Blues had made to Thomas, making his move to Carlton official.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't agree more... If we lose on Thursday, I'll be the guy on the west gate waving hello and goodbye;) But I probably don't have to as we have Juddy, You have nobody!!:D
Welcome back Moe B :straining:

Except this quote of yours was better:
So I'm just battling those Richmond flogs on the banter thread, Its not fun I can tell you... Calling me delusional for thinking we have a better list!!

Do you have a life? Or do you wait for me to post, sad Dr Mike...
Says the kid posting on an opposition teams banter thread. Don't resort to stupid posts like this, it's the reason you were blocked from participating last time

So tell me, how's that better list going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back