News Richmond to wear Dreamtime jumper in support of Adam Goodes [Keep it here]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just saw this

CLFCkZUUAAATZAI.jpg:large

And really like it. Lot of respect to the Tigers for this. It's a fantastic gesture and says a lot of good things about the club and the people there.

So just saw this

CLFCkZUUAAATZAI.jpg:large

And really like it. Lot of respect to the Tigers for this. It's a fantastic gesture and says a lot of good things about the club and the people there.

This is great. Super proud of our footy club, leading the way and follows on from dimmas comments on FC

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy for Goodes to call for no more booing.
I just wish people would stop saying the booing is done with a racist mindset because clearly it isn't.
But anyway Carn the Tigers.

If Houli started getting booed this week and it continued every week none of us would be calling him a sook

As Rodney said, I think people are calling him a sook etc because the booing has nothing to do with his race. But it's being portrayed that way. I'm kind of over it to be honest though.

If Houli started getting booed this week and it continued every week none of us would be calling him a sook
If he was being boo'd for being Muslim and playing AFL that would be crap.. so when Essendon boo Houli is that being racist? Or they just trying to put him off his game since they feel he 's**t's himself under pressure'...

If Jack Watts was an indigenous player... what would people think of the booing then...?

I'm not saying racism doesn't exist in our sport or that there isn't a minority that boo Goodes out of racism I just think it's blown out of proportion..

ANYWAY this is a preview thread .. GO TIGERS!

As Rodney said, I think people are calling him a sook etc because the booing has nothing to do with his race. But it's being portrayed that way. I'm kind of over it to be honest though.

Why are they booing then? Because he's sooking that he started getting booed every week? But why did he start getting booed every week?

I'm happy for Goodes to call for no more booing.
I just wish people would stop saying the booing is done with a racist mindset because clearly it isn't.
But anyway Carn the Tigers.
It's gone too far. One person does not deserve all this hate. Anyway, the game is being damaged in the eyes of the sporting community and that means that we, as supporters of this game, are being damaged.

If he was being boo'd for being Muslim and playing AFL that would be crap.. so when Essendon boo Houli is that being racist? Or they just trying to put him off his game since they feel he 's**t's himself under pressure'...

If Jack Watts was an indigenous player... what would people think of the booing then...?

I'm not saying racism doesn't exist in our sport or that there isn't a minority that boo Goodes out of racism I just think it's blown out of proportion..

ANYWAY this is a preview thread .. GO TIGERS!

Just say Houli was booed every game and not just against essendon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back