Richmond v North Melbourne - Round 23, 2015 - 7:50 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 6, 2008
coburg
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Australian cricket team
Brad Scott wants an apology from those who said that the side would be tanking. My god he's a ******.

dYxrAsE.gif

You shocked his twin

Rich01

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Brad Scott is just embarrassing....
I thought he probably got a bit out of the game.

Jacobs tagging Dusty was an interesting experiment. Tarrant just must be used as 3rd defender after having 3 kicked on him by Vickery. Majak performed admirably in the ruck and kicked a couple. Don't think there is a spot for him next week with Goldy back. Turner showed he should take Thomas spot. McDonald, Wood, Garner, Mullet, Dumont all showed they aren't best 22.

His 22 will be set now with the 9 to come back all automatic inclusions.

Gees there is so many crap posts from both sides and neutrals in this thread. Tigers posters up and about, which is fair enough, but be prepared for when things don't go your way. Some of you are very bad winners and even worse when your mob loses.

I thought he probably got a bit out of the game.

Jacobs tagging Dusty was an interesting experiment. Tarrant just must be used as 3rd defender after having 3 kicked on him by Vickery. Majak performed admirably in the ruck and kicked a couple. Don't think there is a spot for him next week with Goldy back. Turner showed he should take Thomas spot. McDonald, Wood, Garner, Mullet, Dumont all showed they aren't best 22.

His 22 will be set now with the 9 to come back all automatic inclusions.
Tarrant played on riedwoldt for the most part and your key forwards only started kicking goals in junk time long after our young mids had ran out of puff. Tarrant picked vickery up on the lead or when Tippett was out of position in that final quarter. Tarrant has stopped most power forwards this year he has gone against. Third defender is an absolutely ludicrous notion.

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
What I learnt from this game is -

Daw should never play another AFL game as athletisism and tallent are a seperate issues

Browne is the most overated younge KPP the media and fans pump up.

Scott is flirting with form and will be in Bali mid September.

Harvey is a joke and no interest in this game apart from adding one to the tally to break Tucks record.

Hardwick will be smiling because he had a bruise free game and didn't have to show his hand.
I think Daw will get another team and 3 year contract on the back of that game, it would be good for Freo to just have someone to nullify Natinui.

Browne is a great potential(noun), he had Rance didnt he?

Scott, right on that, they should have gone in with their A team and looked to smash the Tigs.

Harvey, he will get 30 touches and 3 goals next week, ego, its what makes champions. Scott should not have Harvey as a substitute, but he will come out and play out of his skin next week against the Tigs, which may be what the true genius of Scott was. He knows what will happen next week.

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Gees there is so many crap posts from both sides and neutrals in this thread. Tigers posters up and about, which is fair enough, but be prepared for when things don't go your way. Some of you are very bad winners and even worse when your mob loses.
yeah, it woulda been good to see them go head to head two weeks in a row tho. But both teams have their eyes on greater glory, and I reckon this year, someone from the bottom four, is gonna win it. Its like roulette this year. The only concern I have with Scott, is flicking form on and off. Its not a game of craps, its not an exact science, and even looking back in hindsight, I do not this one could do a forensic analysis. The only analysis would be using a meta-data epidemiology over decades of professional league team sport, and isolate the factors wrt arbitrary team changes v momentum(form).

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond

My take.

You guys bring it on yourself. Maybe it's the Minow complex, who knows but most of you have been so disrespectful of my club, it's understanable why we behaved the way we have done in this thread.

Rich01

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Tarrant played on riedwoldt for the most part and your key forwards only started kicking goals in junk time long after our young mids had ran out of puff. Tarrant picked vickery up on the lead or when Tippett was out of position in that final quarter. Tarrant has stopped most power forwards this year he has gone against. Third defender is an absolutely ludicrous notion.
I was really surprised seeing Vickery outplay Tarrant in the last as well. Vickery is an average AFL forward. Hopefully Brad gives Robbie a chance to redeem himself on Ty next Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats Wright

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
North have the wood on the Tigers.

Oh, they did. Brads a culture changer, Joe hockey style. Concerning.

Believing his own lies at the presser... This guy needs help.

Finals about to start and North have 2-3 players in form.

Will be interesting how the next week pans out.

GroggSquad

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Disappointing game from Richmond. Should've taken the opportunity to absolutely belt them 100+, but instead they were up at half time and the final margin sits at <50.

Think North will have a fair bit of confidence going into next week.

Thats Wright

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Spoken like a true Richmond supporter..... Not.

This finals matchup feels like playing against your little brother that's overcome being handicapped.

Everyone feels sorry for Tiger fans to some degree and eliminating them on the way to an interstate loss seems a bit meh.

Beating the average Dons and Cats last year had a good feel about it after a while without much final success.

This year is more like whacking a kid, wild bill style then exiting with nothing more than another year with a C grade coach.

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
My take.

You guys bring it on yourself. Maybe it's the Minow complex, who knows but most of you have been so disrespectful of my club, it's understanable why we behaved the way we have done in this thread.
well, the past decades, the Roos have bent us over the table more times that one can say "I have an @nal fissure cos the shinboners are reaming us again"

Last edited:

Thats Wright

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
well, the past decades, the Roos have bent us over the table more times that one can say "I have an @nal fissue cos the shinboners are reaming us again"
Two old Tiger blokes at the pisser last night at half time commenting about how anyone wearing a North jumper, no matter who, will ream the Tigers. Good laugh. Funny ol fellas. Been a while.

My take.

Well calling us minnows and sitting on a high horse by some of your supporters, some, not myself, north people think that you guys should be taken down a peg.

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
This finals matchup feels like playing against your little brother that's overcome being handicapped.

Everyone feels sorry for Tiger fans to some degree and eliminating them on the way to an interstate loss seems a bit meh.

Beating the average Dons and Cats last year had a good feel about it after a while without much final success.

This year is more like whacking a kid, wild bill style then exiting with nothing more than another year with a C grade coach.
yeah, serious question, as much as the affal dont like it, coulda Scott been attempting to lose to the Tigs, or, not play to win more like it, which is what i meant, because he sees the Tigs as easy prey in 7 days time. More I think of this, more I like this view. Ivan Maric will need to find some legs and run thru Goldie if we are to stand a chance imo

Thats Wright

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Don't think Maric is your concern.

It's not so much wanting to beat up on the Tigers, more avoiding the Dogs and Crows IMO.

Plus Brads payback to Hardwick for mocking him about his basic, half back attacking gameplan and a few other things this year.

Not sure messing with your culture/form is the best way to go about things, but they are a seriously misfiring unit and anything is better than the usual Brad way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back