FTA-TV Rick and Morty

Remove this Banner Ad

Never knew that a character named "Mr PoopyButthole" would win my attention in the way he did.

Thoughts on ending

Its pretty obvious IMO the ending was just part of the dream sequence, confirmed by the Rick quote at the end. Would love to be wrong though and turn Mr Poopybutthole into a full time character

Second episode of the season might be my favourite R+M episode yet.

I didn't even smile once during the new episode. This season blows compared to the last one.

New episode had too much going on IMO, probably needed a simpler sideplot to give more time to elaborate on the main plot.

I wouldn't say this season has sucked though relative to the first. Ep2 and 6 were very clever.

Run out of ideas?

What happened to actual storylines?

It's just jam-packed with lame meme-y reddit-y random-y anti-humour-y s**t-tier pandering now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Run out of ideas?

What happened to actual storylines?

It's just jam-packed with lame meme-y reddit-y random-y anti-humour-y s**t-tier pandering now.

I liked today's episode, the intergalactic tv show concepts were great.

This series has never been about laugh out loud at every second joke, it's like the mid series Simpsons on crack.

new ep was Brilliant, i love how uncertain some of the promoting is of the alien Tv shows...Its like the know its so farfetched but say it anyway, brilliant voices in this show as well to go with the crazy concepts

I didn't even smile once during the new episode. This season blows compared to the last one.
The first interdimensional cable episode was ****ing hilarious, and it had a great B-plot. This one felt really forced and the B-plot was weak. Comfortably the worst episode of the series so far IMO, hope they don't try it again.

I think this season has been pretty good as a whole though, probably not as good as the first, still 5/8 great episodes by my count. Hopefully can finish strong.

They followed up their weakest episode with one of their best. The purge was great. The movie, The Purge, however, was not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back