Riverina FL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to extend an invitation to the better players and clubs in the rfl to join the farrer league as this would be a great opportunity for your players to be able to experience a better standard of football and competition. The criteria to join shall be relaxed for a short time only!!!!:p

Well Gullie man it is official you are the biggest TOOL on big footy with no idea about football and you are leting your narrow self interest cloud your judgement.
THINK BEFORE YOU POST

Tiger have siged a new coach for 2 years, so i have been told.... Does anyone know how it is??

Well Gullie man it is official you are the biggest TOOL on big footy with no idea about football and you are leting your narrow self interest cloud your judgement.
THINK BEFORE YOU POST
CRIKEY! you guys are a bit sensitive, seems i hit a raw nerve. if you are really concerned about the rfls' superior standing than the simple solution would be to admit the gullie to the rfl. as already posted a full game is the only way to play an interleague game, not a shortened kick & giggle but it has to be done one on one weekend, lets face it rep footy means little these days except to maybe the dozen players who may get into the nsw country side. how many went to the games on the weekend?

CRIKEY! you guys are a bit sensitive, seems i hit a raw nerve. if you are really concerned about the rfls' superior standing than the simple solution would be to admit the gullie to the rfl. as already posted a full game is the only way to play an interleague game, not a shortened kick & giggle but it has to be done one on one weekend, lets face it rep footy means little these days except to maybe the dozen players who may get into the nsw country side. how many went to the games on the weekend?

I would like to see the gullie join the RFL and meet the criteria and fill all teams BUT not at the expence of another hard working RFL club that have done the hard yards and mabe just having a rebuilding year . If you asked any of the current RFL coaches at the moment they would love to have a bye in the draw.All RFL teams need to make a pact that we will not lose one of our own and fight for one another.

TALLY HO you dead set f@cking knob head have a read back what you just posted.. 2 rfl clubs have already gone back all because of lennon sucking afl's **** and then you say that s**t.. a bit late to make a pack to lose on of our own EWK was a original rfl team and they got shited on big time.. I bet your a wagga tigers w***er and now that they are **** and facing getting droped you haveing a cry.. what you posted is the most bullshit thing I have EVER read.. I dont think even les muir could type that much s**t.

TALLY HO you dead set f@cking knob head have a read back what you just posted.. 2 rfl clubs have already gone back all because of lennon sucking afl's **** and then you say that s**t.. a bit late to make a pack to lose on of our own EWK was a original rfl team and they got shited on big time.. I bet your a wagga tigers w***er and now that they are **** and facing getting droped you haveing a cry.. what you posted is the most bullshit thing I have EVER read.. I dont think even les muir could type that much s**t.

Ok all talk and no action NSW4life i bett thats what they call you . To clear things up i am not a wagga tigers w***er far from it .Were i see it only one RFL has gone back EWK and most of that club wanted to go to the farrer. I bet at the start of the 2010 season if the hierachy told one of the old south clubs to go to the farrer there would of been one all mighty fight .people like you talk the talk but dont help any one knob gobler

Ok all talk and no action NSW4life i bett thats what they call you . To clear things up i am not a wagga tigers w***er far from it .Were i see it only one RFL has gone back EWK and most of that club wanted to go to the farrer. I bet at the start of the 2010 season if the hierachy told one of the old south clubs to go to the farrer there would of been one all mighty fight .people like you talk the talk but dont help any one knob gobler

umm ok dont know were you got the all talk no action thing from does that sum you up and you put it on me to make you feel better about yourself?? when did i claim to do something or try help anyone.. I just said what you posted was dead set stupid when its a bit to late when a team has already got put back.. and how would you know if most wanted to move to the farrar?? are you from ewk r you??

heard a rumour lockhart are not against the idea of joining farrer. could help the situation a bit. a lot of their players come from wagga and would reduce their travel. Hopefully more than a rumour.

umm ok dont know were you got the all talk no action thing from does that sum you up and you put it on me to make you feel better about yourself?? when did i claim to do something or try help anyone.. I just said what you posted was dead set stupid when its a bit to late when a team has already got put back.. and how would you know if most wanted to move to the farrar?? are you from ewk r you??

Your both very well educated from what i can see so I look forward to this highly sophisticated argument continuing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big wrap to the Coolamon Football and Netball Club for the Call to Arms promotion in the game against GGGM on Sunday.

The DA reports that all three of Coolamon's football grades will wear unique yellow jumpers that have been purchased by Steel Supplies for the special one-off occasion. Coolamon's netballers will also get behind the cause and wear yellow bibs, while the goal umpires will wave yellow flags.

All players will wear yellow arm bands and money will be collected for the charity.

Big wrap to the Coolamon Football and Netball Club for the Call to Arms promotion in the game against GGGM on Sunday.

The DA reports that all three of Coolamon's football grades will wear unique yellow jumpers that have been purchased by Steel Supplies for the special one-off occasion. Coolamon's netballers will also get behind the cause and wear yellow bibs, while the goal umpires will wave yellow flags.

All players will wear yellow arm bands and money will be collected for the charity.

good stuff, Crows wore the yellow bands as well, good call. Dare I say the crows play better as a ? of pengiuns. Unfortunately the colours didn't make mick fraser look any slimmer

Cheers NSWelshman,

if the mod's will permit the indulgence, may I stray from footy for a moment and mention Gary Harriman Harvesting of Griffith. Fed up with the exploitative prices offered by the big chains, Gary has set up independently on the harbour in Wollongong.

People are loving it, and his business is growing fast. It's been a win for Gary and for consumers, everybody gets a better price on his produce.

Anyone got any thoughts on the Mitch steele suspension? A bit rough i would have thought from a solid contributer to interleague footy.

I know steely and he booked a holiday to Bail on the weekend of the rep games, but it was planned preety much after the teams were already done. He just didnt handle it right. Another player that was picked didnt want to play either and just said from the start that he couldnt play and was working. Got a letter from his boss sayin he had to work to get out of it. Simple thing was that Steely should have just organised himself earlier so it looked all legit. There is nothing the RFL could have done if he came out early enough.

But all in all, i think that if a player really really doesnt want to play then you shouldnt be made to. Most players have a little bit insidee them that want to play, push them hard enough and they will play. But if you consistantly try to make them and they refuse, then just let the not play. Id reckon 95% of players will play if you push hard enough.

geeze. you blokes make it hard to argue for the farrer premiers to be promoted with swans beating leeton it is a good comp. are the south west teams throwing games to make each other look good?:D note i said farrer premiers not gullie, tryc looking bloody good at business end and could upset the apple cart

geeze. you blokes make it hard to argue for the farrer premiers to be promoted with swans beating leeton it is a good comp. are the south west teams throwing games to make each other look good?:D note i said farrer premiers not gullie, tryc looking bloody good at business end and could upset the apple cart

The Eagles have had 1 of the worst years for injury i can remember. The club has done well to fill it's committments. But there's no room for a story on ya golf card, results only!
Flag seems a forgone conclusion..
Any B&F predictions. Maybe Mick Duncan, a dominant player in a poor side.

The Eagles have had 1 of the worst years for injury i can remember. The club has done well to fill it's committments. But there's no room for a story on ya golf card, results only!
Flag seems a forgone conclusion..
Any B&F predictions. Maybe Mick Duncan, a dominant player in a poor side.

Yeah seems like it has been a hard year for the eagles injuries wise which has also affected the depth in the first grade. Is their many getting back on the field over the next few weeks head or are most out for the season?? Looks like a few winable games coming up with leeton and griffith..
My tip would be rankin for the medal. Although their are a lot of good players at gggm i think he has been the most consistent

Yeah seems like it has been a hard year for the eagles injuries wise which has also affected the depth in the first grade. Is their many getting back on the field over the next few weeks head or are most out for the season?? Looks like a few winable games coming up with leeton and griffith..
My tip would be rankin for the medal. Although their are a lot of good players at gggm i think he has been the most consistent
4 players with season ending injuries. Bad loss on the weekend. But young Zac Hopper was a big pos for Leeton. They have some good kids if they can hold on to them all. We had our chances but just couldn't make them count. Adds a little bit more to this weekends game against the swans now.

Well thats another home and away season, hard luck to Griffith realy hope they can stay in the RFL for their clubs future. Congrats to Ganmain on another fine season.

This weeks games feature the Hoppers and Mango trying to qualify for the right to play GGGM for a spot in the final. On a small ground I think some of the Mango talls will make their presence felt and get up by 3 goals. 97 to 79.

The Elimination final on Sunday between Turvey and Tigers will be a grudge match. Tom Power is just hitting his straps and I think the Tigers will win this one by 5 goals. 85 to 61.

Magoos and in the Prelim Mango know what the finals are all about and I tip that they will beat GGGM on their home turf.

Another Tigers and Turvey game here in the ressies for the elimanation. I think Turvey will win this one.

In the kids the tigers have had another good year and I believe will give Leeton a touch up. Similarly the mango juniors will give the hoppers a shellacking with some of the hoppers better 3rds playing 1s.

Signs are looking bleak for the struggling, Southwest, clubs. Tigers, Turvey, Coolamon and Mango qualified ALL sides for finals. GGGM missed in 17s (Leeton got in) and Narrendera and Griffith missed in all grades.

Why would the RFL schedule the Tigers v Turvey game in Narrandera? They have no idea these guys. A final with these teams in Wagga would pull a massive crowd. I can't see many travelling all the way to Narrandera for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back