Riverina FL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the RFL schedule the Tigers v Turvey game in Narrandera? They have no idea these guys. A final with these teams in Wagga would pull a massive crowd. I can't see many travelling all the way to Narrandera for it.

Because the city of good bog holes does not have a ground that can take a cup of piss on it and be fit to play on:thumbsdown:

well all i can say about afl in around here is a joke.. not the standerd or anything but all the w***ers calling the shots.. can someone tell me why th f*ck they would at the start of the year make a regulation promotion system then now cause griffith got the spoon the thrown it out.. dident they think about griffith when they came up with the idea?? they have now made it imposible for it to work.. how many time will a club ffl club get above what ever s**t they came up wif and a rfl club to get bellow?? maybe once a decade.. in my mind this was there plan all along to get ewk out of the rfl and we had to go 4 the ride cuase we finished last in the rfl.. the dead set low life w***ers that have single handly made themselfs and afl look like a joke.. I hope they feel good about themselfs..

well all i can say about afl in around here is a joke.. not the standerd or anything but all the w***ers calling the shots.. can someone tell me why th f*ck they would at the start of the year make a regulation promotion system then now cause griffith got the spoon the thrown it out.. dident they think about griffith when they came up with the idea?? they have now made it imposible for it to work.. how many time will a club ffl club get above what ever s**t they came up wif and a rfl club to get bellow?? maybe once a decade.. in my mind this was there plan all along to get ewk out of the rfl and we had to go 4 the ride cuase we finished last in the rfl.. the dead set low life w***ers that have single handly made themselfs and afl look like a joke.. I hope they feel good about themselfs..

First of all, unless you're a primary school kid with a learning disability, I'd be ashamed of that spelling. Secondly, It was always going to happen. They got the the two teams they wanted in the lower league. I don't think it's fair to have one rule for some and another for others. The sooner the clowns that run the show around here are replaced by someone with some idea the better. But why do you think they just wanted EWK out and took you for the ride? You didn't come close to winning a game in 2 years.

First of all, unless you're a primary school kid with a learning disability, I'd be ashamed of that spelling. Secondly, It was always going to happen. They got the the two teams they wanted in the lower league. I don't think it's fair to have one rule for some and another for others. The sooner the clowns that run the show around here are replaced by someone with some idea the better. But why do you think they just wanted EWK out and took you for the ride? You didn't come close to winning a game in 2 years.

nar not a primary school kid with a learning disability was just in a bit of a hurry wen i was typing lol.. yea they probz was always going to do that but by doing what they have done they have pretty much f*cked with every team and even though I not a big fan of gullie they just stuffed around and i do feel sorry 4 them.. it would of just been alot better 4 everyone if they just put us and ewk in the ffl and dident do a back flip and made themself and afl in the area look like a f*cking joke.. well when they 1st said what was happing ewk was on the bottom and then wen the start winning a few and we ended up on the bottom they then said it now it the 2 bottom team droping back so just feel that way.. just my thought! but out of all this a really do feel ewk got shited on the most as they was a orginal rfl club..

nar not a primary school kid with a learning disability was just in a bit of a hurry wen i was typing lol.. yea they probz was always going to do that but by doing what they have done they have pretty much f*cked with every team and even though I not a big fan of gullie they just stuffed around and i do feel sorry 4 them.. it would of just been alot better 4 everyone if they just put us and ewk in the ffl and dident do a back flip and made themself and afl in the area look like a f*cking joke.. well when they 1st said what was happing ewk was on the bottom and then wen the start winning a few and we ended up on the bottom they then said it now it the 2 bottom team droping back so just feel that way.. just my thought! but out of all this a really do feel ewk got shited on the most as they was a orginal rfl club..

This barely makes sense mate. It's far worse than your last post.

Awesome effort by Rankin to take out the Jim Quinn. The Lions just seem to be getting better and better.

It will back to Lake Talbot this week for the Prelim between Mango and Turvey.

Mango only just got over the line against Coolamon where as Turvey disposed of Coolamon quite comfortably. However Mango were unlucky last week and the score line flattered Ganmain and Coolamon were just terrible imo. Still it will be close match to see who finishes runner up, im tipping Mango by under 4 goals.

In the Magoos and its GGGM V Mango once again. Mango pulled off a remarkable last half comeback last week but I cant see them doing it two weeks in a row. GGGM in a cakewalk - 10 goals if it is dry.

In the 3rds and it probably depends on whether the GWS player gets suspended or not. If he is rubbed out Tigers by 3 goals, if not it will be Leeton by 5 goals.

Awesome effort by Rankin to take out the Jim Quinn. The Lions just seem to be getting better and better.

It will back to Lake Talbot this week for the Prelim between Mango and Turvey.

Mango only just got over the line against Coolamon where as Turvey disposed of Coolamon quite comfortably. However Mango were unlucky last week and the score line flattered Ganmain and Coolamon were just terrible imo. Still it will be close match to see who finishes runner up, im tipping Mango by under 4 goals.

In the Magoos and its GGGM V Mango once again. Mango pulled off a remarkable last half comeback last week but I cant see them doing it two weeks in a row. GGGM in a cakewalk - 10 goals if it is dry.

In the 3rds and it probably depends on whether the GWS player gets suspended or not. If he is rubbed out Tigers by 3 goals, if not it will be Leeton by 5 goals.

Great Tipping, Hodgey..:rolleyes:
Rain on and off all week may see a heavy 10 for next sunday. If it drys out and we get a fast track, the boys from Maher oval may trouble the Lions. But then a good judge told me that about Marrer...:confused:

So what now for 2011?
For example, Gullie to RFL, Griffith stay in, causing a bye.
Lockart into FFL.

Were Gullie that good or Marrar that bad?

for an unbelievibley dumb and brain dead funny read go on the da website find the gullie gf win article and read all the comments.. that has to be matt malone having a massive cry about marrar's pathetic showing or some soccer **** trying to make them feel good cause that many people can not be that stupid lol..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well in 24 hours times it will be half time of another boring Grand Final. GGGM to do a repeat of last year. Turvey youngsters will be overawed by the occasion, not to mention that they are taking in injured players. Hannigan has not played all finals series I will be damned if he makes an impact. Ganmain 117 - Turvey 48

In the Magoos and Coolamon should have the motivational and class edge over their rivals. Coolamon 87 - Mango 56

In the 17s and Leeton obviously have a lot of good players while a few of Turveys young guns are in the 1s. Therefore Leeton in a tight one. Leeton 63 - Turvey 54

Head where are your bullshot remarks about my tipping this week?

GGGM too good but in saying that Turvey surprised everyone this year and were right there for most of the game.

Any news on player signings/goings?

Word around Narrendera last weekend was young Milne is going off to Uni. That kid might even make the big league but there will come a day he heads back to GGGM and becomes on of their all time favourtie sons.

GGGM too good but in saying that Turvey surprised everyone this year and were right there for most of the game.

Word around Narrendera last weekend was young Milne is going off to Uni. That kid might even make the big league but there will come a day he heads back to GGGM and becomes on of their all time favourtie sons.

What are the chance of him getting picked up hodgey?? Is there any other young guns in with a chance.. Already see that two leeton lads have been signed up at gws.. Where would he head for uni if he didn't get picked up?

Milne was a bottom age player this season for the NSW/GWS 18 side, meaning he will be be back playing for them next year at the stae championships.
He was in the top10 - even top5 - players for NSW 18s this year so as long as he improves a little bit and doesnt drop off I would say he is a good bet to be picked up in the 2011 draft.

Narrandera has signed Jim Rice from the ACTFL and Patty Horseborough from the Euroa Magpies in the GVFL. With others to follow shortly.Sorry bout my "BULLSHOT" remarks been late Hodgey. The DA may put u on the pay roll. Well tipped;).

Narrandera has signed Jim Rice from the ACTFL and Patty Horseborough from the Euroa Magpies in the GVFL. With others to follow shortly.Sorry bout my "BULLSHOT" remarks been late Hodgey. The DA may put u on the pay roll. Well tipped;).

is this confirmed? is he going to coach or just play?

must be a good crop this year out at gullie because albury tigers are even looking at their player budget this year and are gobsmacked!! Ned " i will do anything for the right price" mortimer looks to be heading out there again after having enough of bum sniffing for the bulls. also heard they landed a couple of players from sydney at the indigenous game a few months back.

have also heard there is trouble in the waters at mango with a lot of players looking to jump ship, sam balding gone, trent balding not to play, graeme reid looks set to leave, nick baggio has had enough and spriggsy is shopping himself around. looks like the alcohol ban put on them last year is coming back to bite them in the arse.

must be a good crop this year out at gullie because albury tigers are even looking at their player budget this year and are gobsmacked!! Ned " i will do anything for the right price" mortimer looks to be heading out there again after having enough of bum sniffing for the bulls. also heard they landed a couple of players from sydney at the indigenous game a few months back.

if you think gullie has a budget comparable to albury your kidding yourself. have heard ned is coming back, he always promised he would if gullie made rfl, not for nothing though. also ben absolum might be coming back from sydney and owen love would be one of the indigenous players you are taliking about. not sure of his credentials

Whats this, the AFL ressies going to a conference system (eastern and northern)? Hmmm...

http://www.afl.com.au/development/s...ralianfootballleague/tabid/16869/default.aspx
Structure
The NEAFL will comprise of a Northern conference that will encapsulate Queensland and NT clubs and an Eastern conference that will consist of NSW and ACT clubs.
Cross-conference
For most of the season NEAFL clubs will play within their respective conferences, in addition there will be a number of opportunities through the year for clubs to play cross conference games

Whats this, the AFL ressies going to a conference system (eastern and northern)? Hmmm...

http://www.afl.com.au/development/s...ralianfootballleague/tabid/16869/default.aspx
Structure
The NEAFL will comprise of a Northern conference that will encapsulate Queensland and NT clubs and an Eastern conference that will consist of NSW and ACT clubs.
Cross-conference
For most of the season NEAFL clubs will play within their respective conferences, in addition there will be a number of opportunities through the year for clubs to play cross conference games
So its basically two seperate leagues - a QLD league and a Canberra League then a one-off game at the end of the season for overall winner? Just a marketing ploy if you ask me.

7 of the starting 18 - not a good sign for Turvey Park. Surely it can't be all gloom and doom, any signings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back