Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton vs Richmond Thursday 2nd April 7.20PM @ MCG - TEAM post #821

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be more than one and maybe a maximum of two, away from that lot Hurricane18 :thumbsu:

I feel there are no more than two possible ins at this stage: Bell, and Tutt.....Warnock maybe but more unlikely given he's injured also.
Malthouse won't risk having a too inexperienced side just a this stage.

Would love to see Walker execute a miracle and make himself available........ :) Won't happen, of course.

Nah, he showed plenty prior to being let go. The powers that were had a fascination with the great white hope Warnock.
Jacobs and a fit MK would have no equal as a ruck combo. Surely the Crows' initial offer could have been at least matched.

Too many list managers are seduced by that extra couple of inches(have fun with that one). The likes of Mumford prove
you don't need to be seven foot tall to be a ruck. I can't believe MM suggesting Kreuzer is undersized.

Showing potential doesn't mean that he had made it by a fair bit.

He was always going to leave anyway.

Just took a look at Ticketek, all level 1 and 2 areas now sold out. Only selling seats on L4. With the AFL saying no games will go fully ticketed this year, I wonder how much trouble GA members without upgrades are going to have getting in

Long time reader, first time poster.

Here is how I would line up against the Tiges:

FB: Touhy Jamison Jaksch
CHB: Simpson Rowe Docherty
C: Yarran Gibbs Everitt
CHF: Thomas Henderson Judd
FF: Menzel Casboult Jones
R: Wood Murphy Carrazzo
Int: Curnow Cripps White
Sub: Boekhorst

Couldn't find space for Bell although I think his preseason form warrants selection for Round 1

Hopefully its a cracking game!

Blues by 13

Team is spot on....!

Only question is Curnow V Bell...!

Just took a look at Ticketek, all level 1 and 2 areas now sold out. Only selling seats on L4. With the AFL saying no games will go fully ticketed this year, I wonder how much trouble GA members without upgrades are going to have getting in
Don't they drip feed more tickets during the week? I swear they always do.

We have a thing in our house where my 21 year old daughter has yet to see a loss first hand in the 30 or so games she has attended since birth during the worst period of our history. I positively dragged her to the Elimination finals against Richmond and essendon. Last year, due to uni commitments she only got to one game, north melbourne at etihad. :)

She is booked to attend Thursday night , so I guess what I'm saying is load up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a thing in our house where my 21 year old daughter has yet to see a loss first hand in the 30 or so games she has attended since birth during the worst period of our history. I positively dragged her to the Elimination finals against Richmond and essendon. Last year, due to uni commitments she only got to one game, north melbourne at etihad. :)

She is the chosen on.

I love football omens:)

Alright, I will be putting my house on it.

Jinx alert!

She seeing anyone at the moment?

Now that this has gotten creepy, still glad you told us?

BB, what's your address?

Would like to send your daughter a ticket to the GF

That is enough of a reason for me to get excited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back