Preview Rnd 1 Preview Port Adelaide v St Kilda 1st April 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm worried because Redden will be in his first game against a good ruckman in McEvoy with only part-timers to back him up.

Our midfield needs to be on. St Kilda still have some quality on-ballers that could take the wind right out of our sails early.

I'm worried because Redden will be in his first game against a good ruckman in McEvoy with only part-timers to back him up.

Our midfield needs to be on. St Kilda still have some quality on-ballers that could take the wind right out of our sails early.

There's a fair chance that McEvoy will be sharing the ruck with Stanley.
What support will Redden have ( asking for DT as much as game interest :D )

**** :(

Trengove is just about our most important player structurally IMO. Carlile, Chaplin and Blee/P.Stewart/Jonas is not a tall enough backline.

Hopefully the Saints only go in with Riewoldt, Koschitzke and McEvoy. If they go with Riewoldt, Koschitzke, Stanley and McEvoy, I'll be worried. I don't trust Blee to step straight up to AFL after doing next to nothing in the pre-season.

no way in hell does Blee play in this game. Paul Stewart will slot in there next to Logan Pearce Carlile Chappy and maybe surjan - saints will have a few smalls to matchup on so it will work well.

daniel stewart might even float back there when required? or Hoff did in the melbourne game with moderate success

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see why they'll throw Blee straight in to replace Trengove. He hasn't had an ideal pre-season.

Cam O'Shea to step up to the plate:thumbsu:

Wish Jacko was playing:(

Well thats a **** isnt it! Puts a dent in our chances but its time we stood up and make a stand.

So my song for the weekend is Turisas - Stand Up And Fight

[youtube]NgPHnNvMTcY[/youtube]

G'day Guys,

Am travelling over to Adelaide on Sunday with the family for the big game and was just wondering if any Port fan who attends regularly could help me with a simple quiery....

I havent pre-booked a ticket yet, but would I be safe just rocking up on Sunday arvo at AAMI and getting 3 seats?

Thanks. Am looking forward to what should be a real competitive game.

G'day Guys,

Am travelling over to Adelaide on Sunday with the family for the big game and was just wondering if any Port fan who attends regularly could help me with a simple quiery....

I havent pre-booked a ticket yet, but would I be safe just rocking up on Sunday arvo at AAMI and getting 3 seats?

Yeah but give yourself plenty of time to get em

G'day Guys,

Yeah mate, should be fine.

From one warrior, to another.

Thanks guys,

I'll be sure to get there about 2 hours early. Really looking forward to the game and am taking over a few nerves with me. Your form pre-season has been impressive and I really believe your talent and potential continually gets undersold. Big things ahead, I think the leagues better off with a successful and arrogant Port Adelaide.

Good Luck, go Saints.

Not sure why Rodan is considered an automatic in after an inhibited preseason. What happened to earning your spot and no gold passes?

Trengove, our backline general out is a HUGE blow, I would have loved to have seen him line up on Riewoldt again. Surely between Chaplin, Carlile and Stewart they can make do, has Blee even played 10mins in the NAB Cup?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back