afl.com.au Match Centre

http://www.afl.com.au/mobile

Match is not televised live on FTA, only on Foxtel, so yep you guessed it:-

NO STREAM REQUESTS thanks folks.

Posting rules apply.

Play nice and enjoy the game!

GO BLUES!

Jeff the sub again, really?

Hes been a terrible sub. He doesnt have the 'attitude' to come on and bust through everything. I've watched him closely, hes usually outran by people that have been on the ground all game. Lazy is a way some people would describe it.

And now match fitness needs to be questioned. Can he come directly back into the senior side now? Would need a run in 2s you'd think to get some legs back

Terrible for his confidence as well

I'm hoping for the following:

Levi to kick 2-3 and build on his confidence.
Hendo to be a presence - whatever end of the ground that may be.
No injuries
4 points
and hope that the players aren't "Expecting" a win and play relentless footy as they need to earn the 4 points.

Hes been a terrible sub. He doesnt have the 'attitude' to come on and bust through everything. I've watched him closely, hes usually outran by people that have been on the ground all game. Lazy is a way some people would describe it.

And now match fitness needs to be questioned. Can he come directly back into the senior side now? Would need a run in 2s you'd think to get some legs back

Jeff is only in the side at the minute due to our injury crisis. He's been very lucky each week that for every player we get back one seems to drop out injured or suspended in their place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm prepared to cop a fair bit of the blame if we go down this arvo ... I broke my own rules and bet on a Carlton game! ... There is a curse floating around somewhere, just depends where it decides to land!

Off to the pub ... The Rose - good old fashioned footy pub, pleasant crowd ... and I get to wander around Collingwood in my Carlton colours!

Are we trying to make Garlett not want to play for the club? 3 weeks in a row as a sub? Not only is his confidence probably taking a battering but his fitness would be sh!thouse. Rather him playing in the twos for a week.

Bloke's lucky to be playing, let alone sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back