Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
IN: Tom Bell, Simon White
OUT: Mitch Robinson (Suspension), Dennis Armfield (Omitted)

B Zach Tuohy, Michael Jamison, Sam Rowe
HB Simon White, Andrew Walker, Andrejs Everitt
C Dale Thomas, Andrew Carrazzo, Sam Docherty
HF Troy Menzel, Lachie Henderson, Kade Simpson
F Bryce Gibbs, Levi Casboult, Chris Yarran
FOL Robert Warnock, Chris Judd, Marc Murphy

I/C Ed Curnow, Brock McLean, Tom Bell, Blaine Johnson

EMG Nick Holman, Nick Graham, Dennis Armfield

Broadcast info :-

FoxFooty - Live from 1.00PM

Foxtel TBox, XBox 360 LIve

afl.com.au Match Centre

http://www.afl.com.au/mobile

As this match is NOT televised live on FTA :-

No stream requests!

Posting rules apply!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/carlton-board-rules-posting-quality-policy.313052/

GO BLUES!

Nice to see Johno get a full game. However not sure Bell is the sub type. Could be worse though....could be Brock.

Melbourne losing frawley would get a compo pick right after their first rounder knocking us back a draft pick if we pick after them

Melbourne losing frawley would get a compo pick right after their first rounder knocking us back a draft pick if we pick after them

Wow, that is some serious forward thinking......Melbourne would almost be happy with that. They would get pick 3 and 4 in that case if their position does not change - you can build a team around those sorts of picks. If you finish at the bottom end of the ladder it would be foolish not to get rid of a free agent who could get you another first round pick......Obviously what really needs to be avoided is losing free agents when you are mid-table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interest level in this game ?? Probably the lowest it has ever been for a Blues match.

Care factor for a win ?? Less than zero !!

Spotlight on the young players ?? Shining brighter than you could ever imagine.

Keen to follow the improvement in Docherty & Menzel, especially keen to watch how young Johnson acquits himself in his second match, fingers crossed he does well. It's all about the future for me.

That is all.

Shows how awful our season has been when we don't even bother discussing match-ups etc in the lead-up to the games any more (and rightly so).

Predictions: Blaine Johnson to kick 4, Jamison to kick a goal, Warnock to have 50 hit outs and take 0 marks.

In the nicest possible way, when we have a young guy like Bell in the vest, am I the only on who hopes Mclean or someone like him strains a hammy early in the 1st?

Ok I'm pumped.

Hate St kilda either want to break them with a close loss or 100 points..

Would prefer the 100 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back