Game Day Rnd 18 - Carlton v North Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could be worst. Could have Brad Scott as coach..North are imposters and in two years they will be where we are today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had an email from the club couple of weeks ago asking me to buy a membership for 2016...and if I do, I would be allowed to to the remaining carlton games for 2015 free....

These muppets should do some bloody investigations before spamming me with this s**t.....Im a F***ing member...have been for 7 years.....why the f*** would i join now?

Could be worst. Could have Brad Scott as coach..North are imposters and in two years they will be where we are today.

You are wrong, no team could ever be where we are now.

FFS, we are a AFL club, we should have AFL grade players in our team, yet our players do not have the ability to consistently make the easiest of kicks and handballs.

Somehow, we have taken a AFL club and turned it into the equivalent of aus kick kids running around on a footy field.

I had an email from the club couple of weeks ago asking me to buy a membership for 2016...and if I do, I would be allowed to to the remaining carlton games for 2015 free....

These muppets should do some bloody investigations before spamming me with this s**t.....Im a F***ing member...have been for 7 years.....why the f*** would i join now?
Symbolises the club's ongoing lack of awareness around membership issues. They wonder why so many members and fans are so disaffected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back