May 12, 2013
Tas
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
LA Lakers
I reckon

IN:

Patrick Cripps for Mitch Robinson: I think robbo is going to have a long bye this time around. He had 25 touches today but only could mange 1 in the last Quarter so could be our sub.

Blaine Johnson for AndreasEvervitt: He had 2 goals today looked ok.

Maybes: Lucas/Garlett/Warnock

Graham got 12 on Firday surely enough to keep his spot and I think wood will to

gbatman

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2008
Behind You...
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Justice League
Well I hope the only outs are those who are unfit. Everitt is out, Maybe Menzel, Robinson should be fine but I recon he'll get a suspension.

Lucas is probably the best swap for Everitt, a little like for like.
They seem to rate Mclean so he'll probably play.
Hoping Graham gets another game but I have a feeling they will play Mclean instead. Hope not though.
Johnson is a chance, especially if Menzel doesn't come up but I think Menzel will be fine.
Warnock is a chance but I wouldn't be going that way with how Wood played.
Cripps is a chance but might not be quite there yet.
Buckley getting injured is a blow.

I think Freo will be tough to beat, you'd think they will be firing on all cylinders after losing to St. Kilda. Up to us to take it up to them, if we can get on top of them in the midfield and mark it up forward we are a more than good chance. That is much easier said than done however.

I wish I was going to this match. Who takes Fyfe? Will Ed take Crowley and at least Bally won't be playing or will he?

Crowley will never attract a tag.

Not sure who Ed will go to. Fyfe is the logical choice but I think that changes if Hill is around.

It's a shame Dre is out for the rest of the season. I reckon he'd have been very handy on Fyfe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back