Preview Rnd 19 Carlton v Fremantle Thursday 31st July @ Patersons

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though our season is over, I believe we should be trying to win as many games as possible, my reason is it just feels so dam good.
In saying that I truly believe that Fremantle at patersons is an unconquerable fortress for us atm therefore I propose we don't risk Menzel, and definitely not Everitt, anyone else who is niggling leave them at home. I'd also like to see Graham get a full game or at least start on the ground.

OUTS- Menzel, Everitt, Robinson
INS- Lucas (give WA a real good look at him), Garlett, Buckley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ta. And didn't Ed do a great job on that dirty little s**t?

Yes.

Would have been great if he hadn't jagged that goal from a smother and managed to get Ed one out in the goal square.

But overall, Ed was a big reason we won. When a team is relying on Nick Dal Santo's Phar Lap'd size heart to get them a victory, you know they are BBQ'd.

B: Tuohy Jamison White
HB: Simpson Rowe Yarran
C: Gibbs Curnow Docherty
R: Wood Judd Murphy
HF: Thomas Henderson Lucas
F: Ellard Casboult Waite

I/C: Graham Bell Johnson S: Buckley

In: Lucas* Buckley Johnson
Out: Menzel (managed) Everitt (injured his knee with his accurate kicking for goal) Robinson (victimised)

*Come at me bro.

Last edited:
B: Tuohy Jamison White
HB: Simpson Rowe Yarran
C: Gibbs Curnow Docherty
R: Wood Judd Murphy
HF: Thomas Henderson Lucas
F: Ellard Casboult Waite

I/C: Graham Bell Johnson S: Garlett

In: Lucas* Garlett Johnson
Out: Menzel (managed) Everitt (injured his knee with his accurate kicking for goal) Robinson (victimised)

*Come at me bro.

Agree that Lucas should come in.

His performance will decide where he is (or isn't) in 2015. Only fair to give him that opportunity to make a claim.

Garlett and Buckley (if fit) otherwise Johnson as you say.

Agree that Lucas should come in.

His performance will decide where he is (or isn't) in 2015. Only fair to give him that opportunity to make a claim.

Garlett and Buckley (if fit) otherwise Johnson as you say.
Forgot Bucks. ;)

At least we have Armfield, Lucas, Garlett, Carrazzo, Mclean and Cripps in reserve this year. o_O :drunk:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back