Preview Rnd 19 v Geelong - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only change I could see is Goodes in, Franklin out but he won't be back for an away game. Not sure who might come in for Franklin

If Franklin is out and Goodes cant play perhaps they go like for like and bring Towers in

Is Franklin a confirmed out? I know he had back issues on the weekend but he played out the game, didn't he?
Think he played out the game. He could be rested for an away game. Might depend on how he trains

It's expensive I'll grant you, but it's perfectly easy for opposition supporters to get tickets if they plan in advance. No different to going to see a band or a theatre production - you wouldn't just show up on the night and expect to get a seat. We also have a seat resale program where Geelong members with reserved seats who can't make a particular game can put their seat up for sale to the general public. I'm in a reserved seat area and there were quite a few Brisbane supporters in my bay on Saturday who had obviously bought tickets this way.

Obviously I'm biased but it's the best stadium in the country from a viewing perspective - since the recent upgrades, there's literally no bad seat in the house. The atmosphere for night games is excellent too. Plus free off-street parking within 5-10 minutes walk of the ground and decent coffee :thumbsu:

You're missing the point. We pay hundreds for a Victorian membership, some of which undoubtedly goes to the home club for Victorian games, with the idea being that we can walk up for a Victorian match. Increasingly, we are not getting what we've paid for.

With Richmond breathing down our necks for a top 4 spot, i think Longmire will prefer to play with a full strength team every week, unless Buddy breaks a leg or something serious.

Think he played out the game. He could be rested for an away game. Might depend on how he trains

nah

Horse wont look at training or medical reports

just ask buddy, you ok and buddy says yup or nup and they go with that clearly

I had a look this morning and there were mainly single seats left, and only a couple of hundred at most remaining. Only a handful of 2+ seats together.
Is that typical this early for Swans games? Or do you think it's because of the Goodes stuff?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys. I will be at the game and I will be making sure that I will not be booing champ #37... Soft spot for Sth Melb in our Family, if it can't be the cats can you please please please pick up your form and stop the Hawks from 3peating..

Hoping for a good game.

Good stuff mate......in a fortnight do you mind doing your bit and beating the Hawks like old times

Good stuff mate......in a fortnight do you mind doing your bit and beating the Hawks like old times
Well we all do what we can I guess! Not confident of a win or a loss. Just want it to be competitive. Hopefully the Eagles smash them this week and they start to really lose form.

Well we all do what we can I guess! Not confident of a win or a loss. Just want it to be competitive. Hopefully the Eagles smash them this week and they start to really lose form.

Sad as it is I want Hawks to win this week, Swans over the cats (apologies), following week Cats over Hawks, Freo over West Coast and Swans over Collingwood and ridiculously we would be in second spot. However, Buddy likely to miss and you guys at home is always a tough assignment. Plenty of confidence in the past to only see the cats smash us down there. Real test to see if we are still fragile especially against a team on a roll and desire to secure a spot in the finals.

Sad as it is I want Hawks to win this week, Swans over the cats (apologies), following week Cats over Hawks, Freo over West Coast and Swans over Collingwood and ridiculously we would be in second spot. However, Buddy likely to miss and you guys at home is always a tough assignment. Plenty of confidence in the past to only see the cats smash us down there. Real test to see if we are still fragile especially against a team on a roll and desire to secure a spot in the finals.
HA, How dare you! Besides, I hope we can be competitive against your mob. 110 last year still stings... this year was marginally better.

Weirdly, I have a good feeling about this game. I think it'll be a good contest.

McGlynn didn't even get a mention perhaps they just missed his result or the report was incorrectly reported in the first place.

Insufficient force Report was thrown out by MRP which is great as i thought he brought great intensity/forward half pressure which will definitely be needed against Geelong this week.

Hi guys. I will be at the game and I will be making sure that I will not be booing champ #37... Soft spot for Sth Melb in our Family, if it can't be the cats can you please please please pick up your form and stop the Hawks from 3peating..

Hoping for a good game.
I know a guy who watches every Hawks game in the hope of seeing multiple season-ending injuries. He's a bit sick in the head, but I guess we all understand the sentiment! I'd much rather someone knock them out at full strength so we don't have to hear the excuses though.

I know a guy who watches every Hawks game in the hope of seeing multiple season-ending injuries. He's a bit sick in the head, but I guess we all understand the sentiment! I'd much rather someone knock them out at full strength so we don't have to hear the excuses though.
Can't bring myself to hope for injuries, that is best left to the many flogs on this earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back