Preview Rnd 22 - Carlton v Port Friday 22nd August 7.20PM @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope Holman makes a mark in this game for the obvious reasons but also for The Media to start talking up our recruitment and development.

After they've done a bit of research they'll be announcing that there's another Irish kid named Ciaran Byrne that may just be better than for all of the recruits that have played games, this year already. :)

Hope Holman makes a mark in this game for the obvious reasons but also for The Media to start talking up our recruitment and development.

After they've done a bit of research they'll be announcing that there's another Irish kid named Ciaran Byrne that may just be better than for all of the recruits that have played games, this year already. :)
big called Harker but hope it true:D:D:D
is he that good?

QUOTE="fnm_just a man, post: 34656266, member: 67344"]So he's actually taller than Casboult then?? :O[/QUOTE]
That's what I was thinking, objects in the distance are smaller. ..Does anyone think he's getting too big to be ruck rover :O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

QUOTE="fnm_just a man, post: 34656266, member: 67344"]So he's actually taller than Casboult then?? :O
That's what I was thinking, objects in the distance are smaller. ..Does anyone think he's getting too big to be ruck rover :O[/QUOTE]

The question is "is he too big to be a ruck?"

Playing HBF right now as he offers good rebound.
Was being played forward earlier but the coach decided it may be best for his development to get a few kicks.

Very bouncy type that could develop into a very flexible player
Would you say he's on par(ish) with Tuohy at the same stage of his career?

Would you say he's on par(ish) with Tuohy at the same stage of his career?

Very different type but given how quickly he's fit in and already being named in the best's for the NB's, there seems to be plenty there to work with.

Early days but the CFC would have to be very excited with what they're seeing.

Playing HBF right now as he offers good rebound.
Was being played forward earlier but the coach decided it may be best for his development to get a few kicks.

Very bouncy type that could develop into a very flexible player

So, another bloody HBF:D. We are HBF factory after fail at ruck factory:D:D:D

I think this is where the future of sling shot footy is, defenders who are compose, great disposals, break the lines and also can rotate thru midfield, wings and hff.
Think of DOC, Thomas, Buckley, Walker, 3 Irish boys, Simmo, Bootsma

So, another bloody HBF:D. We are HBF factory after fail at ruck factory:D:D:D

I think this is where the future of sling shot footy is, defenders who are compose, great disposals, break the lines and also can rotate thru midfield, wings and hff.
Think of DOC, Thomas, Buckley, Walker, 3 Irish boys, Simmo, Bootsma

i think ideally thomas will be a midfielder. him playing hb is only to get the ball into his hands and build his confidence and running abilty. and as i've said many many times walker is a liability in defence but he makes a good forward and god knows we need ground level forwards especially once menzel starts playing more up the ground. starting halfbacks should be simpson (for leadership) and yarran (R&C)

bootsma is like the holocaust - let us never speak of it again.

sheehan looks like he'll be a great half back. just needs to get coordinated and understand that you bounce the ball with the same side you kick with.

i'm still not sure how buckley fits into the future of this team, but i know he does somehow. just think his size will get him exposed as a defender.

Its interesting with Buckley, JohnnyFontane90 i believe that he has a future in the team just not sure where esp with sheehan grabbing his opportunity. I think we should play walker up forward next year. Bucks could maybe remain at half back if docherty moves into the midfield. They can possibly rotate through together I think.

Its interesting with Buckley, JohnnyFontane90 i believe that he has a future in the team just not sure where esp with sheehan grabbing his opportunity. I think we should play walker up forward next year. Bucks could maybe remain at half back if docherty moves into the midfield. They can possibly rotate through together I think.

Love that Graham menzel johnson and holman are all in the same team. Would have been nice if Cripps was there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back