Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting in early tonight....

Ordering takeaway - tick
Beer in the fridge - tick
Mobile on silent - tick
Carlton polo washed and ready to be worn - tick

Go Blues!

Replace beer with 100% crushed apple cider and we're practically leading the same life ... poor bugger

Question. Is Sugar playing because:
  1. His form warrants it?
  2. He is being given an opportunity to not be de-listed/traded?
  3. We are trying to increase his currency by getting a couple of games into him because the trade period and he's already gone?
I haven't been following the Ants/NB so I'm really not sure.

How do you guys think your boys will go tonight?

Would really do us a big a favour if you toppled Port.

We have a very inexperienced line up and missing nearly half of our best 22. We'll do our best but I can't guarantee anything :p

Will be watching the game in a pub tonight - still trying to decide where. Am recruiting Richmond, Adelaide, Collingwood and Port supporters to join me. The first two will be cheering hard for the blueboys so hopefully that will help push us over the line. Pretty sure the pies supporter won't care either way.

We're in pretty good form at the moment, but I just think we're missing too many of our best 22 and Port are pretty much at full strength.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't do cider, and my life is pretty good at the moment.......

haha ... just joshin' with ya ... cider hit you like a curry?

We'll surely struggle tonight -- Port have really set themselves to make a point and we're very inexperienced. Should be a great test for some of the young guys.

We're in pretty good form at the moment, but I just think we're missing too many of our best 22 and Port are pretty much at full strength.

I was thinking along the same lines, some good youngsters coming through though. Should give Port a good run nonetheless and wouldn't rule out an upset.

I was thinking along the same lines, some good youngsters coming through though. Should give Port a good run nonetheless and wouldn't rule out an upset.

I wouldn't either. Their form has been patchy at best, even with their largely non existent injury list.

Congratulations to Nick Holman on his debut! :thumbsu:

Let's hope it's not another heart stopper like the Rnd 23 game last year.

That game and the one when Kruezer went bunta in the last quarter, my 2 favourites.

That frigging Burgoyne after the siren goal, right up there with the worst.

Question. Is Sugar playing because:
  1. His form warrants it?
  2. He is being given an opportunity to not be de-listed/traded?
  3. We are trying to increase his currency by getting a couple of games into him because the trade period and he's already gone?
I haven't been following the Ants/NB so I'm really not sure.

i thought you were talking about Robinson for a second..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back