Preview Rnd 22 - Carlton v Port Friday 22nd August 7.20PM @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I work in a small office, just me and a woman who follows port. Got up this morn and thought I'd rock the boat a little, and rock up in the Judd 150years jumper, a blues beanie and my membership scarf

Arrive to find she's had pretty much the same thought - Boak jumper, hat, beanie

It's been a pretty snippy day

so I work in a small office, just me and a woman who follows port. Got up this morn and thought I'd rock the boat a little, and rock up in the Judd 150years jumper, a blues beanie and my membership scarf

Arrive to find she's had pretty much the same thought - Boak jumper, hat, beanie

It's been a pretty snippy day

Judd jumper>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boak jumper

In all my years of supporting the Blues, I don't think I've ever worn an actual footy jumper to a game. I'm a scarf man and always have been.

Got a beanie & plenty of badges for my son when he was young.

Usually go the hoodie, although I have worn my polo at the start and end of the season when the weather is warmer.

In all my years of supporting the Blues, I don't think I've ever worn an actual footy jumper to a game. I'm a scarf man and always have been.

Got a beanie & plenty of badges for my son when he was young.
I have 12 guernseys, might as well do something with them. I used to only wear an Eddie badge but someone bought me the dyl and doc replacements so ill move on...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone else concerned that the MC may be tempted to bring in Warnock or Kreuzer in order to have one ruck and one forward?

I never want to see Warnock in the side again and Kreuzer is not worth breaking.
Not worried about Warnock but Kreuzer yes. Last line = 1000*:thumbsu:, bloody disaster if Kreuze can't get a good pre-season in and ******* ridiculous if it happens round 23 for 1st full game back.

Trengove played forward for Port last time he played.

With Carlile & Hombsch they probably don't need Trengove in defence as well.

Rowe to Trengove. Jamo to Schulz. White to Westhoff?

Usually go the hoodie, although I have worn my polo at the start and end of the season when the weather is warmer.
I rotate my jumpers but I am not sure if my neighbors have recovered from rd 23 last year when I was running up and down the street celebrating after we knocked off port by a point to make the finals.

I was dressed in the white away jumper, white away shorts and socks, unfortunately I didn't have the boots on.

And yes I am 34yo and according to my wife I should grow up.

I rotate my jumpers but I am not sure if my neighbors have recovered from rd 23 last year when I was running up and down the street celebrating after we knocked off port by a point to make the finals.

I was dressed in the white away jumper, white away shorts and socks, unfortunately I didn't have the boots on.

I think your wife is right ......... :D

..........and then what?

Stay young. It's better that way. :)

Been in India and Nepal for over 2 months, but in Bangkok now and pretty excited to watch the bluebaggers for the first time since the losing to the lions in round 11. Keen to see this whole turning the corner thing I keep hearing about with my own eyes.

Been in India and Nepal for over 2 months, but in Bangkok now and pretty excited to watch the bluebaggers for the first time since the losing to the lions in round 11. Keen to see this whole turning the corner thing I keep hearing about with my own eyes.

You better not be bad luck. That Brisbane game was pretty awful :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back