Preview Rnd 8 - Carlton v Geelong Friday May 22nd 7.50PM @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone tell me how many of the 11 games Graham has played, has he been the sub. having a twitter chat with Jay Clark
Sub in both games in 2013
Starting sub 3 games in 2014, and subbed out twice
Sub in his only game in 2015

So played less than a full game 8 times from 11.

Jeepers....come on....there is always hope...we can't play any worse than we did last week (or the week before)...we do have talent, despite what MM says....I've got a good feeling about tonight...seriously...don't know why just have

Jones is back ha ha ha what a joke.

Also who are we playing on Hawkins and Clark? Rowe can't play on them both....

How Daisy keeps getting a game is unbelievable based on form this bloke should be dropped big time!!!!!

Forked out $45 a piece for two tickets to tonights game and then snagged work's medallion club tickets. Anyone know where the best place is to offload the ones I bought?

Forked out $45 a piece for two tickets to tonights game and then snagged work's medallion club tickets. Anyone know where the best place is to offload the ones I bought?

Bin_Paper.jpg

:drunk: :drunk:
I suspect the only thing we might win tonight is the toss of the coin.

So do I.

But there are a series of possibilities, as unlikely as they are, which lead to a Carlton victory

An old & dear friend barracked for Geelong, one eyed, given me hell over the years.
She passed away late last year, whats the bet we win tonight...

She always had the last word.

Shake my fist at the sky if we win, goddam it, I'll be thinking of her nontheless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

careful!!seems the closer to bounce down the more cockier we become....the swagger is back....

Getting ready for a major pounding tonight.. this will hurt!

Watson/Jones... been said to death... actually wish none of them were in and would have tried Jacksch or Walker up forward instead. Can't believe we're Dick-less he was showing something and thought he'd be great to get a chance to get into the pussies as he's done a lot of apprentice work at the Swans already.
Graham... yes he forgot to praise Mick after one of his speeches... Mick took offence and has banished him for not being a believer.

Buckley, please tonight run like the wind.. show us some of that spirit! Murphy and Gibbs we know you have into you both.. give us that leadership and display the skills and talent we know you have.

Most of all as a team... give the finger to all those doubters and beat those pussies... show some pride in yourselves and your job!

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Casboult the Defender experiment continue with Rowe and him the key backs, White and Everitt rotating between 3rd tall down back and 2nd tall up forward - seeing us go in with only one real tall forward - Jones (god help us).

May see the likes of Menz, Bell, Gibbs and Daisy get the ball up forward a bit more.

Rightio, instead of taking a guess at how many points we will lose by, I am going to throw this out...

HOW MANY POINTS DO WE HAVE TO LOSE BY FOR MICK TO GET THE AXE?

Anything over 100 and he is Dean Bailey walking for mine.

Over to you guys and gals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back