Game Day Rnd 8 - Carlton v Geelong Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we go in with 3 ruckmen (Cas surely wouldn't be expected to do any ruck work)? We are surely tanking by including warnock or Mick has something up his sleeve?

#feelingbaffled

So they named a bogus side in the first place, at least one tall down, so we could shock the Cats by including Warnock at the last minute. Worked well last time.

So the named side is rubbish and the emergencies token at best.

Feels like they're taking the piss with warnock coming in for carrots but I get a feeling mick was going to do this anyways as I've been talking to someone today that I was a little worried geelong had more tall players playing than us...
Anyways, I gotta go dj so not watching...probably a good thing. I am recording it in case it's a good game...or we win...pfffftttt....

Go blues!!!

I dont need any more convincing that Mick is actually sabotaging now.

Warnock for Carazzo.....why??????
are they sniffing glue again??
Its like swapping one of the seven dwarves with Shrek.
Like for like.....its not that hard guys!!!!

It's like the opposite of the Bulldogs strategy vs Sandilands more slow talls than you can poke a stick at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like a 5yo taking his first ride on the ghost-train tonight.
Same. I was thinking that things have gotten so bizarre that we may be venturing into unexplored levels s**t tonight.
post match presser should be good.

Joke of a late in. Not even logical at all. Not justifiable. Completely nonsensical.

Well... my possible desire to listen to the broadcast has just disappeared out the ******* window... I have better things to do than listen to the side I love cop a hiding because someone wants Mick out of the club.

Also... there is no way that just Mick alone is complicit in this... someone at board level wants him out and wants him to quit (some sort of penalty)... Mick wants out but doesnt want to quit (loyalty bonus).

So the MC is agreeing to all the bullshit selections that Mick is making in the hope that something will break. And I think that it is going to be the supporters!

Mark Stevens says Triggs has stated Mick has gone off message given he was in the PR and list management meetings. Meeting within 24 hours!

why Warnock?? remember he lost the game for us a few years back against Geelong at the same venue.
maybe he has given a chance to redeem himself???? fat chance of that!!!

Just appears MM has no interest in the team at all.

Bizarre selection , wonder how he will explain in his presser tonight.

Trigg said he was off message in his press conference. People speculate Mick is trying to get sacked. Then brings in another ruckman after dropping the only fit key talls we have available.

He's deadset going with Rowe and one of Jones or Casboult down back (Cas looked okay late last week when back but different if you are actually minding a forward a whole game), and Wood to pair up with whichever one doesn't go back.

He needs a few things to happen. He needs Warnock to play well. He needs the backline talls to play well. He needs the midfield to keep up since we have an extra immobile player in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back