Game Day Rnd 8 - Carlton v Geelong Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had a bad minute there but Motlop has 4 disposals and hasn't had an impact. That's due to the job Army is doing on him.
too many taggers on our team and not enough offensive players.

the ball may not be going in Motlop's hands but that doesn't mean the defender has won, it could be a lot of reasons. Sometimes a defensive player gets credit where the ball never went near his direct opponent

Mate, yes Gibbs needs to improve as does every player in our team.

But imagine us playing the way we are as well as not winning any ball in the centre because the whole mid field is out of whack.

We have to bring real inside ball winners in rather than keep Gibbs for his clearance work. It's not that remarkable and he is letting himself down in his real strong areas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

too many taggers on our team and not enough offensive players.

the ball may not be going in Motlop's hands but that doesn't mean the defender has won, it could be a lot of reasons. Sometimes a defensive player gets credit where the ball never went near his direct opponent

Well Armfield has got as much ball and has a goal.

Menzel's kicked 4.

It says something about our expectations when I feel like he has underperformed tonight.
I agree he should be much better in many areas. He does have a knack for getting a couple or few goals when he plays though, so he's doing more than a lot of our inept forwards I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back