Autopsy Roast 'Em or Toast 'Em v Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't worry, guys. I'm sure the umpires had no vested interest in this game. The free kicks were called right down the mid-

1VCAgQC.png

**** YOU MATT STEVIC YOU ******* CHEATING PIECE OF s**t.
Richmond received the most free kicks of 2014 with 411 ranked 1st, Richmond were also penalised the most free kicks with 410 ranked 1st thus proving that games involving Richmond were the most over umpired.

Is this an accurate representation of frees paid? Not doctored or anything? Good God hope its a bit more fair here next week .
I haven't doctored that period at all. We received more in Q1, but we couldn't buy a free for that 1.5 quarter period.

I'm stuck at work. Can't get out of my shift. Manage to watch it on the work computer, in comes my manager, she hates football. She sees me stressing my heart out. By the time the siren went, we were both screaming at the computer. YELLOW AND BLACK!!
And then I gave her one.
A real good seeing to.

Sorry...
This story just needed this ending.
Carry on.

Goodes for taking a dive was a disgrace - he should be cited for that. Cowardly act. Get that rubbish out of the game ASAP. I think he'll cop a heap for that in the media and rightly so.
The Tiger supporters gave it to him big time, booed him when he came to the square - he returned fire by giving the bird to us.
Hard to believe that goose is Australian of the year and he birds a sporting crowd. A - grade tossbag.
Shane Warne gave him a slap on twitter last night. Well worth a read.
It was ironic that Goodes got caught holding the ball and dropped 3 marks in the last 5 minutes. That's called Karma Adam!

G17fAUt.gif

QUOTE="GordonStrangler, post: 34814423, member: 142963"]Yes. Right behind the goals in the middle of the large Richmond contingent. Amazing atmosphere. Everyone nervous but excited.........
Even better was the noise as the final siren went. I've heard the Yellow and Black yelled out many times before,
but the passion today was sensational. EVERYONE on their feet screaming, hugging, yelling. Win! Finals! Yes!

All the players did a great job of coming over and acknowledging the Tiger fans and support before chairing Newy off.
I'll admit it. As the game ended and we all were going nuts, something seems to have got in both my eyes and made them a bit moist.[/QUOTE]
I think I hugged you!! I was wearing yellow and blak and was going apeshit!!
That was huge. The atmosphere was bigger than at some 70k crowds. And it was all from the 2-3 thousand tigers behind the goals. The moment when dusty broke free of Richards and when the siren went. Priceless.....
For me it beat both the draw and the semi v the bombers in 95.
Go Tiges!!!
And I've been saying in pasquali's thread 2 big away games coming up - keep the boys away from Melbourne and the hype..... Playing with nothing to lose.....as the form team of the comp...... You just never know!!!

Those two contests show how valuable it is to do the two most basic things well - Keeping your feet, and picking the ball up in one grab.
And sticking your tackles, which we didn't do so well. There were times in the second half where i thought it was going to cost us, but thankfully it didn't in the end! Something to get better at though that's for sure!

Adam Goodes thread closed on the main board because there was no footage of him giving the bird.

Sydney supporters can't believe their Mr. everywhere could do such a thing?

The AFL should ask the goal umpire.
There will be footage of it somewhere.

The fact is he did it. I saw it and so did 5000 tiger supporters.

The bird didn't bother me, it was the dive that was the worst.

Goodes is un-Australian and that is the biggest insult I could give anyone.
It's all well and good to get caught up in the euphoria but to say that goodes is un Australian is ordinary. He has done a heap of work in the indigenous community as well as other areas. The man is a champ. Yes, yesterday's dive was poor, but some of the comments on here about him have gone too far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was just an amazing effort by the boys. What a night ! Went and watched the Dandy Warholes after it and drank about 20 bourbons I top of the 8 or so schooners I drank during the game. Just woke up and trying to find the homeless man that broke into my room and crapped in my mouth. Might have to hit the shower first I reckon. So proud of the team for guttsing that out last night. The boys were immense. Rance was amazing . I thought he might have to go off in the last but he kept going and going and going !!!!!

You bloody rippers Tigers ! Best night out all year by far.

Wow what a fantastic double bill !! (One of my favorite bands to - seen them a few times) :)

It's all well and good to get caught up in the euphoria but to say that goodes is un Australian is ordinary. He has done a heap of work in the indigenous community as well as other areas. The man is a champ. Yes, yesterday's dive was poor, but some of the comments on here about him have gone too far.

Yeah you're right. I take that comment back.
I don't know him and he is probably a champion bloke.

I have however lost respect for him on the football field as a player. The diving and the bird isn't a mark of a champion in my eyes.

He won't get my respect back on the football field.

Enough of Goodes, time to focus on Port and their toothless supporters.

No flights there or back on Sunday? All I could find was $400 mel>acl at like midday and 6.05 depart which obviously won't work

What is the difference between a flexi and a saver seat? Or are they just making them all flexi cos it's the most expensive

Last edited:
QUOTE="GordonStrangler, post: 34814423, member: 142963"]Yes. Right behind the goals in the middle of the large Richmond contingent. Amazing atmosphere. Everyone nervous but excited.........
Even better was the noise as the final siren went. I've heard the Yellow and Black yelled out many times before,
but the passion today was sensational. EVERYONE on their feet screaming, hugging, yelling. Win! Finals! Yes!

All the players did a great job of coming over and acknowledging the Tiger fans and support before chairing Newy off.
I'll admit it. As the game ended and we all were going nuts, something seems to have got in both my eyes and made them a bit moist.

was the best home and away win I've experienced in my 30 odd years of watching this club. The players were enormous... and the fans... our awesome brilliant passionate fans... when dusty kicked that goal it was pandemonium and that was ony to be bettered a few mins later when the siren sounded. I was running around high fiving strangers and dancing in the aisle while singing our famous song.

Thank you Richmond Football Club

Lol at that one in the middle for us. Who the **** paid that?
The Richmond player was unfortunately totally decapitated, the ump wanted to call play on but an umpire down field mistakenly paid it the wrong way.

The AFL have assured the Swans the umpire will be sent to the country next week, I believe that the country he will be sent to is the Ukraine.

For some reason watching us win this game brings me to tears
Your video, the replay...balling...go you good tigers

I have to admit I spent 5 minutes dry reaching over the bowl after our win, that last quarter was just to intense, luckily for the wife and kids they realised it was better to leave me alone considering the circumstances:D

Much love was spread around after we held on though, so all is good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back