Roasting Rucci (a bigfooty counter)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interestingly, I was phoned yesterday to confirm my details and the "letter" I had left on the Advertiser's talkback line and was told my letter would be in Saturday's issue.

Surprise surprise...NO letters regarding Rucci's comments appeared in todays paper. Could it be that The Advertiser and Rucci have received my other correspondence and cracked the shits?

Mmmmm...Editorial censorship or super preciousness????

I missed the start of the sports show this morning, what was the reason given for the Cowardly Lion not turning up?
might have been the fact they were broadcasting the barossa grand final at freeling, get the feeling ti may have been a bit too "country" for him...

might have been the fact they were broadcasting the barossa grand final at freeling, get the feeling ti may have been a bit too "country" for him...

i was there watching my beloved tanunda magpies (yes its hard supporting bloody magpies)... no rooch? probably still a little scared to venture out into the public.

i was there watching my beloved tanunda magpies (yes its hard supporting bloody magpies)... no rooch? probably still a little scared to venture out into the public.
bloody blockheads!!!! :p

Still no apology from Rucci then? I wonder if that counter will appear in the Roast?
Yeh, thought not.

Oh well, I wonder if he will do his actual job then and do some reporting. From what I hear there is a VERY big story about Port Powers mad monday that reporters know about but have yet to break the story. Heard from an exceptionally good source that the Burgoyne decision was cemented at this booze up.
Wonder why Rucci hasn't mentioned that yet??

Still no apology from Rucci then? I wonder if that counter will appear in the Roast?
Yeh, thought not.

Oh well, I wonder if he will do his actual job then and do some reporting. From what I hear there is a VERY big story about Port Powers mad monday that reporters know about but have yet to break the story. Heard from an exceptionally good source that the Burgoyne decision was cemented at this booze up.

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

bloody blockheads!!!! :p

hehe thats us. with a 4 goal win thanks to a 6 goal to 1 premiership quarter. :D

the As have lost 1 game in the last 2 yrs. Bs were undefeated last yr and bowed out in the prelim this yr. a few injuries and work commitments dont help the B grade depth in country leagues!

good to see matty dawes helping lift angaston up the ladder. that guy is a legend. (unfortunately now playing for the wrong team).

back on thread topic though, rooch will surely just sweep this all under the rug. he floats off into the abyss for a few months anyway in a few weeks.

Yeh, thought not.

You answered your own question PORT POWERS he would not be allowed to break it if it was the Crows there would have been a special edition of the powertiser hes only a jorno when it involves us but nothing positive

Have no fear untill Tippett signs he will put his bit in like Malthouse and Taylor has about him holding out on a new contract and dont worry the AFL will investigate it when we sign courtsey of one of his " Just doing my job as a jorno"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After all this time, i am amazed some of you just don't get it. This guy thrives on the sort of attention he has received in this thread. You still expect him to show some form of professionalism which just isn't in his makeup. He's the print medias equivalent of Kyle Sandliands and his bosses love the controversy, love the attention. Its the sort of stuff that sells papers.

You are never going to get any form of imaprtiality or professionalism from this guy. His hartred of the AFC is too deeply ingrained. The AFC, under
Neil Craig, have shown the guy nothing but respect yet he still resorts to gutter journalism at every turn. You listen to this guy and he still thinks he is being persecuted. In his warped world he actually thinks he is fighting the good fight for free speech and demoracy. Just watch how quickly he turns on his own club, which he supposedly loves.
Stop buying the Advertiser, stop listenign to 5AA, FFS its not rocket science is it? There are plenty of alternatives. The guy is a complete low life, accept it, and move on.

Ironically, thanks to Crow supporters, Rucci has gone from a nobody to an A-lister in this state and he continues to thrive.

After all this time, i am amazed some of you just don't get it. This guy thrives on the sort of attention he has received in this thread. You still expect him to show some form of professionalism which just isn't in his makeup. He's the print medias equivalent of Kyle Sandliands and his bosses love the controversy, love the attention. Its the sort of stuff that sells papers.

You are never going to get any form of imaprtiality or professionalism from this guy. His hartred of the AFC is too deeply ingrained. The AFC, under
Neil Craig, have shown the guy nothing but respect yet he still resorts to gutter journalism at every turn. You listen to this guy and he still thinks he is being persecuted. In his warped world he actually thinks he is fighting the good fight for free speech and demoracy. Just watch how quickly he turns on his own club, which he supposedly loves.
Stop buying the Advertiser, stop listenign to 5AA, FFS its not rocket science is it? There are plenty of alternatives. The guy is a complete low life, accept it, and move on.

Ironically, thanks to Crow supporters, Rucci has gone from a nobody to an A-lister in this state and he continues to thrive.

Fair enough.....when someone slags off for noreason at he AFC , we all just turn away and say, "Oh That's OK ..he's an idiot."

Sorry, but there is a line....and we have been moving tha line for the last 7 years...now he's crossed it. My gripe was not necessarily about what he said about the Crows ( although I am fed up to the back teeth with it)...we are used to that, but the fact that he saw fit to repeat a comment that the Radio and Stephen Rowe saw fit to dump. This is journalism at it's lowest...

Rucci is a goose. Probably lives with his mother...

Port president Brett Duncanson is cautious in quickly embracing the thought of mothballing the only jumper which has been a constant in the Power's AFL journey since 1997 (when it had to cast aside its black-and-white guernsey).

from an articel in the Rag about back to black for the Power

FFS Rucci, Port Power were only let inot the comp on the proviso they used the stupid colours they selected. Port Power never "cast aside" the Black and White, regardless of your theroy on who is the real Pork Power they either willingly embraced it to get into the AFL OR they never had the Black and white because its a different club

either way go with the Black Guernsey it looks better.

from an articel in the Rag about back to black for the Power

FFS Rucci, Port Power were only let inot the comp on the proviso they used the stupid colours they selected. Port Power never "cast aside" the Black and White, regardless of your theroy on who is the real Pork Power they either willingly embraced it to get into the AFL OR they never had the Black and white because its a different club

either way go with the Black Guernsey it looks better.

One could say they sold their soul

It'd explain their performances for the past 2 years.;)
Which would mean they sold their soul to the wrong dude. ;)

Anyway, from the look of the Port board the attitude to the "black" jumper ranges from all out enthusiasm to "well, it's a pity the jumper we won our flag in has to go, but the new jumper is better".

Port should rip off the bandaid on this one, the "black" is an outstanding jumper.

Which would mean they sold their soul to the wrong dude. ;)

Anyway, from the look of the Port board the attitude to the "black" jumper ranges from all out enthusiasm to "well, it's a pity the jumper we won our flag in has to go, but the new jumper is better".

Port should rip off the bandaid on this one, the "black" is an outstanding jumper.
Very clever sir.:thumbsu:;)

Now Rucci has savaged the Crows he will revert back to his second favourite target the SANFL. It's like tossing a coin.
I'm betting it will be something along the lines of a better stadium deal for Port.
He can only hit on the Crows for so long.

Diod not read the article but our reviews are in today Capel did ours and rooch did theirs

Rooch did not do ours cause he would be thinking if you have nothing bad to say, say nothing

Diod not read the article but our reviews are in today Capel did ours and rooch did theirs

Rooch did not do ours cause he would be thinking if you have nothing bad to say, say nothing

And also because if any other journo did the Port Power one they'd probably be honest in their assessment and mention:

* The whole club is run by the coach, who was reappointed because his manager outmanoeuvred them or the board didn't have the balls to make him earn it.
* They are downhill skiers who just aren't tough enough.
* They're mentally soft.
* They've had massive in-fighting and players who believe they're bigger than the club.
* Their club is on the brink of even being in the AFL - and they're now relying on handouts.

However, with Rooch behind the article, these minor details were glossed over. The final line sums it all up "A new journey is about to begin at Alberton. At least Port is on the right tram this time."

Really?

Almost 90% of the Port supporters I talk to believe they're still on the same old tram and can't see a new journey starting until they kick the existing driver out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back