Rob Campbell you git

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was fantastic personally. Imagine how much that photo would mean to that fan and how good it would look! He'd be a w***er to have said no or just ignored them.

Being at the ground (and too wimpy to run out onto the field :eek:), I never saw the incident. Although, I could have sworn I saw Campbell walk away from a guy who wanted a handshake as the crowd was receding. Much prefer to see them give something back to the fans than to snub them. A friend's mate was having a conversation with Bateman whilst out on the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

posing for photos

who the **** does he think he is? lebron james?

a battler of a player in a team trying to earn respect.

very dissapointed in him

A BATTLER OF A PLAYER ?

maybe he showed what sort of character he is

AFL footballers would not be anyone , if it wasnt for the fans
and,
the fans would not be there if it wasnt or the footballers
you cant have 1 without the other mate

I thought it was funny, Good on him. Not like he had anything better to do during the invasion.

posing for photos

very dissapointed in him

Robert Campbell is a brilliant bloke and his actions tonight just showed that..You need to build a bridge pal!

posing for photos

very dissapointed in him

you are an absolute git yourself for making such a suggestion, anyone who found that anything but amusing must be a very sad human being like yourself it seems

Being at the ground (and too wimpy to run out onto the field :eek:), I never saw the incident. Although, I could have sworn I saw Campbell walk away from a guy who wanted a handshake as the crowd was receding. Much prefer to see them give something back to the fans than to snub them. A friend's mate was having a conversation with Bateman whilst out on the ground.
Go to http://imageshack.us and upload the picture. Copy the link that says "direct" (will end in .jpg or whatever). When you're replying on here, click on the 'Insert image' button and paste the link in there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back