Robbo's top 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, Bob Murphy the AA captain who polled 79th in the Brownlow.
Bullies had a soft draw and Bob had only an alright season.
Nice bloke but., AA captain ?
Wholeheartedly agree. The good bloke award. Got through due to the Bullies being the glamour team of the comp, "everybody's second team" according to the media. He is a popular bloke in footy circles and did a good job as captain of a young side but let's be honest, as an individual he was nowhere near it.

Yeah I think that's a bit one-eyed. Betts has him covered for goal assists. On this season's form I'd have Betts as a clear winner over Walters, not to take anything away from Son Son.

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...d1=1547&tid2=9&pid2=3159&type=A&fid1=S&fid2=S

splitting hairs on supercoach etc. I think their contribution very even. Walters get a bit more of the pill but Betts kicks more goals.

It depends what you want. Best pure sml fwd for the year, then you've got to give it to Betts. He is and has been super dangerous in that fwd 50 and the proof is in the pudding really with goals and goal assists etc.

But if you want a more complete footballer, then it's Walters for mine who has far more rounded game.

Betts at 11th. Sorry that's crock. Rather take Wingard - who gets 20+ disposals a game plus 3 goals. Betts is easily matched up on and looks crap when things don't go his way.

... and this, I'd take Wingard ahead of both of them. He has all the skill/on field class of Walters with nose for goals every bit as good as Betts. Like Walters he can push into the midfield where he is super skilled, but even as a pure small fwd, I'd have him ahead of pretty much all others. Not by heaps mind you, but he does trump them IMHO.

s7luj.jpg

You can polish it all you like...it's still a turd.
Savage-Adam.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back