Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Already bought the game on PC but agree a good way to show support for those playing from PS plus.

I'll certainly be in for any substantial gameplay DLC though.

The worst thing about this game is the depth perception.

If you play keeper, the further the ball out, the harder it is to see who is how far away from the ball.

Also reckon sometimes there's spin when the ball is coming down

The worst thing about this game is the depth perception.

If you play keeper, the further the ball out, the harder it is to see who is how far away from the ball.

Also reckon sometimes there's spin when the ball is coming down
Yeah I've had that problem where I'm playing keeper and try to time rushing out to clear the ball near the halfway line, only to see an opponent seemingly come from nowhere to get there first.

Man, just about sets me off every time someone who starts from the goalie position at the kick off just fengs in looking for glory even though there's no chance of them getting to the ball first, that and people who refuse to ever back off when 2 team mates are in better position and fall back to a sweeper/goalie role do my head in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agh this ******* game.

Friend and I were having a Rocket League session. 9 week season, 2 v 2 against Pro bots.

First 3 seasons we sneak into the top 4, but get knocked out convincingly in the Semi Final in both seasons.

In the 4th season, we change our tactics, and it works, we finish 2nd on the ladder and win a tight Semi Final to head into the granny against the 1st placed team who was 10-0 for the season.

Now we've been playing for 4 hours at this point.

Game goes into Grand Final, and my game gets the glitch where there's no sound. Having previously already left in game to change something about my car and everything was fine, I quickly quit the game so we can play our long awaited Grand Final with sound. But I forgot, with this glitch, when you get into a loading screen it's stuck there. So I quite the game, and re-enter.

We lose our save.

Devastated. :cry:

I like to think of myself of the Alex Rance of Rocket League, staunch in defence with great attacking play and rebound! :p

Anyone else platinumed it? Pretty easy one.

I like to think of myself of the Alex Rance of Rocket League, staunch in defence with great attacking play and rebound! :p

Anyone else platinumed it? Pretty easy one.
I like to think of myself as the Chad Wingard. No defensive bone in my body, but I'll hunt any opportunity for a goal like a madman.

Seanybruz

There needs to be a quick chat option allowing me to berate my own teammates.

Atm I just constantly spam the "wow" button.

Wow wow wow wow chat disabled for 1 second wow wow wow wow what a save!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back