Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, it's one of those games where you have to do that otherwise you'll get smashed online.
Took me 5 online games to get my first goal.But that game my team won 9-1. I'm quite awful defensively still but love clearing the ball out of a pack of 4-5 other players and getting into an open goal

There needs to be a quick chat option allowing me to berate my own teammates.

Atm I just constantly spam the "wow" button.

Wow wow wow wow chat disabled for 1 second wow wow wow wow what a save!

I reckon it needs a "Dude..." button. So many times I find myself muttering it.

Recently started playing online, like most I am average defensively but at least I try.
Team mates are so damn selfish, always following the ball and getting in each others way.
Scored a hattrick on my debut - online is easier than vs bots.
Such a fun game even when it is frustrating as hell, opposed to CS etc when frustrating equals mad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 v 1 sucks. I hate it.

Anyone got tips for it? So infuriating :cry:

Don't miss the ball if you commit! Counterattack is the way to go. I was absolutely smashed by a pro who scored every time you fail to score and leave the ball behind you.

Last edited:
Decided to pick this up after a mate kept talking about it, it's not a bad little game. Got abused at first because I had NFI what I was doing but it doesn't take long to get the hang of it.

The quality of players has slightly risen to me, might be the match making to higher levelled players. Eg When they drive up the wall they actually hit the ball to good use and they use their rockets in the air instead of only the ground whether to shoot or win a skied ball.
But still get the odd noob who can't save/shoot for their lives and I keep spamming Wow! at them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back