Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone save a replay when they score a sweet aerial goal? Ive got a bunch of saved replays and ill never watch any of them lol

I don't. Only because I never score sweet aerial goals though.

I save replays where I've won ranked matches 1v2 or 1v3
Also saved one where I scored a bicycle goal from beyond halfway.
Also the amount of Masters I've been coming across is crazy, I thought I played this game a lot... Think I'm 2 levels away from expert

I save replays where I've won ranked matches 1v2 or 1v3
Also saved one where I scored a bicycle goal from beyond halfway.
Also the amount of Masters I've been coming across is crazy, I thought I played this game a lot... Think I'm 2 levels away from expert
There's a master level? Have only ever come across the occasional expert.

There's a master level? Have only ever come across the occasional expert.

It typically trys to match you up with similar skill levels as far as I'm aware, so the more time you play the more you'll see them.
I see at least 1 expert every match, masters once ever two games maybe (these are typically flawless players)

They need an "I'm pissweak" stat for when people quit because they're losing :thumbsu:
I prefer when people on my team quit because I'm scoring all the goals (lower level players usually).

Anyone else get frustrated with stolen goals? Like if the ball is definitely going in and there is no oppo player that could possibly defend it, why not just let it go through? Sit back and do a few backflips or something.

I don't usually mind when people steal my goals as long as I at least get the assist. It's when I'm awarded nothing that I'm annoyed.

Edit: I generally play with mates anyway. We're pretty good when it comes to not stealing goals!

Team mate sucked and left pretty soon after this but still one of my best saves.

Awesome!

Did something similar recently. Flew straight across the middle of face of the goal and managed to save the ball, then while everyone was comprehending what happened, took it down the other end for a goal. My screen was simultaneously filled up with "What a save!" and "Nice goal!" messages. Wish I saved that replay.

Some mutations are quite cool to play with. Time Warp can be annoying.
Time Warp is a pain in the arse. Worst game I had last night though was gigantic ball, low gravity, and ball speed slow. Went 5 minutes of 0-0, then had about 10 minutes of overtime because it was so easy to stop goals.

Did have fun with small ball at high speed though. Gets a bit hectic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still looking forward to ice hockey mutation more, however the cars not responding to ice physics is a bit of a bummer. Flying around in any mode with unlimited boost is amazing though. The floor is lava needs to be a game mode.

The changes are absolutely excellent and this really represents some of the best value for money gameplay in a year littered with such titles.

All boost, super fast cube matches ftw!
In fairness we weren't really playing Rocket League though, we were playing aerial loop de loops.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back