Votes: 24 48.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

askdotcom

All Australian
Oct 25, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Just to get away from the trade talk atm.

Who do you think will be more important to us next year, if both play full years who will finish or more likely win the BnF?

if he can actually get on the park the first half of the season then yeh possibly.

You say that like he is injury prone. For mine Hanley is our most influential player. He gives us what no other in our squad can give. Run and carry at elite pace with elite foot skills.

Would saying Tom Bell be considered trolling?????

Or Seedsman?

A fit Rocky for mine

Beamsy is far more effective with the ball, while Rocky is an accumulator who scraps it out during a game.

In summary, beams is 2 levels above rockliff.

Most likely both will be AA next year.
Rockliff is a workhorse who sets up the play.
Beams is a machine who is a bit shinier but just as likely to be on the receiving end of Rockys hard work.
Tie for the B and F.

Hanley is better than both when he is up and running. Beams and Rocky are both A Graders with great ability to win the ball and win it in contests and use it well. But neither can break the lines and take on the opposition like Hanley can. If all three were up and running and playing at their best i would think the opposition would tag Hanley first.

Nah nah, beams is the better player. Better extractor of the inside ball. Stronger in the core. More of a goal kicker and a better overhead mark. Not as quick as Hanley ( but I thought the vote was beams v rocky)
Rocky gets plenty of the ball but in my opinion does not gather as much meterage.
Rocky is a good player but I rate beams a lot more.

Hanley is better than both when he is up and running. Beams and Rocky are both A Graders with great ability to win the ball and win it in contests and use it well. But neither can break the lines and take on the opposition like Hanley can. If all three were up and running and playing at their best i would think the opposition would tag Hanley first.
of course they would do doubt, if rich can have anywhere near a good year i think he would even be tagged before hanley simply because how short a time he needs to change a game, we only saw it a little this year but 4th quarter v collingwood and first quarter vs saints gives me hope that he may eventually become a elite player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not necessarily Collingwood had both Swan and Pendelburry nominated for AA and they finished 7 and Rocky is the far better player then Beams because he works both ways Beams is just a one way runner
So they finished 7th and didnt play finals?

Your point was if Beams and Rocky are nominated for AA you said we would be playing finals but that's not necessarily the case because both Swan and Pendelburry look like making the AA team and they didn't make the finals
Im confused. When was the last year swan looked AA?

And i said if rocky and beams MADE the AA squad we will play finals.

That's not really the point I'll let it go because I'm getting confused about what you are thinking
I think we should both let it go haha. Im confused aswell.

My main point was that for our two best mids to get into the AA team we have had a ripping year and by that we make the fnals.

Back