Autopsy ROFL Brisbane Beggars, Dayne Beams and the Untouchables

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

5JrVtPG.jpg

Dayne's new team photo is reflective of his current form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The untouchabears.

Wow. How s**t are they? I would of thought by now, with all their superstars, they be undefeated with a percentage of 200+.... Maybe leppo, beamso, rocko and Richo are just giving the rest of the comp a head start to make things interesting.

I can't believe how utterly dominant their midfield is. I'm sure beamo is wrapt to be playing such brilliant football in such a deep midfield.

Its almost karma for the way the coach players and management acted in the trading off Beams

It was very amateurish and you can see why they are playing that way

I can understand why they recruited Beams, Qlder, brother there, class player.

The tweeting and such was silly and unnecessary. They probably should have offered up 5 or 25 + Reddo or Aisho as it now looks like they overpaid (didn't think I'd be saying that).

Why they also recruited Christensen and Robinson baffles me, just seem to be surplus to requirements.

Christensen for pick 21 was just plain crazy. No way is he that good a player, even considering his lack of pre-season. Still some real quality at that pick.

When are the Bears going to start playing this A grade midfield we read all about during the off season?

Christensen for pick 21 was just plain crazy. No way is he that good a player, even considering his lack of pre-season. Still some real quality at that pick.

When are the Bears going to start playing this A grade midfield we read all about during the off season?

I've had a look at the votes vs Richmond on the Lions board and Christensen has 2 votes as has Redden, Aish got 4, Robinson 6, D Beams leading with 42.

Redden should be stepping up with Rockliff out but looks like he had a poor game last night.

I thought they had greater needs than mids and small forwards prior to last years trade period.

An incompetent rabble of a club on and off the field.

What's funny is they loaded up on midfielders but completely forgot about one of the most important aspects of a team - the spine.

Genuine Amateur's running the club and coaching.

Beams will be ok for them. He went well last night. Having said that, he ran around with little attention. Christensen is just a head-ducking flog. Not sure there is a player going around that dives like this bloke does. He's in the Lindsay Thomas catergory of s**t-listers in my book.

The best part about the Lions is that they actually made a deliberate choice in selecting Leppa to coach??? I mean WTF !!! It is so laughable that I just cry joy!!! He is a full blown bogan with seriously no idea about the capper. Closely followed by those who think that Rockliff is actually an A Grader..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best part about the Lions is that they actually made a deliberate choice in selecting Leppa to coach??? I mean WTF !!! It is so laughable that I just cry joy!!! He is a full blown bogan with seriously no idea about the capper. Closely followed by those who think that Rockliff is actually an A Grader..
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, I think that Rockcliff is an A Grader, really like the way he plays.

Dayne was at his possession collecting ineffective best last night.

De Goey, Crisp, Greenwood...pretty happy with that haul for one player who is never going to sniff a premiership for the rest of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back