Club Legend
Suspended
Dec 9, 2008
reason
AFL Club
Fremantle
ROL - Robust Mining - Gold and Silver Prospector

Junior gold prospector Robust Resources

believes it is sitting on a mineralised system comparable in size to that of the giant Lihir gold mine off the north coast of Papua New Guinea’s New Ireland province.

Recently outlined in the Prospector article by David Hasslehurst this share has catapulted from a miserly, .10 a share to around .22 CPS.

It's operations in Indonesia, the Romang Islands, have all been positive, previously surveyed by the likes of BHP and RIO in the mid 90's who acknowledged the promise of the area but were not able to set-up the necessary infastructure or didnt think the cost outweighed the benefit.

Robust took on that challenge and appear to have stumbled upon a certified gold mine, drilling results will be available in the next month or so this should trigger another steep rise or see the stock ease mildy.

Speculative, but well worthe the risk IMO.

• Banned
Re: Robust Mining

Just jumped on the ASX website, ROL have announced that recent assay results are all positive, of the 6 holes drilled all have resulted in further gold and silver mineralisation.

Get in early.

• Banned

Currently trading at 33cps.

imageChart.axd

We allowed to post these charts? But I told you all so around 22cps. :)

• Banned
What's the latest Reas?

Cant explain the two day drop. Probably a few punters crystalising their gains.

Recent announcements suggest that all drilling on the Romang islands projects are all positive.

The next month will be decisive. Really think this is Indonesian venture will be a company maker.

Well I'm at 90% profit... Thinking of selling to pay the ATO vampires what I owe them.

Gee Chief, whoever gave you that tip must be a top bloke and probably deserves a little slack. Top bloke.

She's up 20% percent today and the volume is off the charts, I reckon the bloke who gave you the tip in the 1st place would tell you to hold and that there is alot more to come.

To the point that 50cps would seem like a drop in the ocean.

Gee Chief, whoever gave you that tip must be a top bloke and probably deserves a little slack. Top bloke.
Yeah but I have forgotten who that was :(

Pity I only bought $1000 worth :(

Oh well, free money is free money. :) 228% profit...

Currently trading at 33cps.

imageChart.axd

We allowed to post these charts? But I told you all so around 22cps. :)

Absolutely crazy. Every now and then you stumble across a ten bagger, this is my 5th.

Still holding half my original batch. I've now put my stop loss in at $2.10, what a luxury to have. :)

The speculator sold his at $1.12 I think. He then used that money and bought TRF. At the end of January (can't remember date) if you hold TRF you will be entitled to 1 ROL share for every 20 TRF shares you hold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was watching some trade videos on The Contrarian Trader blog and found some great videos. His analysis was really good and be being new I got a lot out of them. I watched his older videos and his calls were accurate as well. I know there are a bunch of guys that pick stocks and send alerts but the contrarian trader puts himself out there to prove himself unlike other so called pros. Does anyone know of his paid services? By the way he has a contest for a discounted membership can someone tell me what chart pattern his is referencing? There are three chances to win so help, I know nothing of candlestick patterns. Thanks in advance!
http://www.thecontrariantrader.com/2012/09/dominion-resources-oversold-trade-analsys/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back