Welcome New Posters - Drop in and say hi

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol told you fellas AFL supporter i used to follow Bears as a kid but things changed haha... Alistair Lynch favourite player growing up

Welcome to the madhouse :)

The inmates are a bit restive at the moment because the season has just finished in a disappointing fashion (we didnt win a flag for the 19th year in a row) and the trade period is coming up.

If you have any good rumours please post them anywhere... the mods will eventually move it to the right thread (the rumours thread) :p and trade discussions will break out at the drop of a hat in any thread... so please feel free to join into that as well :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont get involved with IT and his drinking games... unless you have a cast iron liver :)
.... and can dial 000 whilst IN a coma.

Heya... just joined saying hi... not quite thirty Carlton tragic

I was firmly on the trade Gibbs bamdwagon until that game against Geelong and now I'm a convert. Love the last two years of recruits and hoping we continue with the clever recruiting this year.

Well HELLOOOOOOOOOOO Ladytron.
Welcome to the jungle, don't take things on here to seriously and I'm sure you'll have a blast.

I guess I'm in the right spot...

At times, I might have some controversial views and at times can be quiet adamant that my opinion is the right one, but I'm really pretty chilled out and I'm just here to chime in sporadically :)

Interesting things about me, I have a super secret source who no longer is a board member but still hears of all the goings on from within the inner sanctum, for example I know for a fact (well 99% certain) that Betts did not want to leave the club but Malthouse wanted him out, So when Adelaide came knocking he legged it. I also work at the MCG so I essentially watched all our games that were played there this season.

I think thats all for now so yeh, look forward to getting to know people, also how do I change my username? Any help would be appreciated :)

At times, I might have some controversial views and at times can be quiet adamant that my opinion is the right one, but I'm really pretty chilled out and I'm just here to chime in sporadically :)

Interesting things about me, I have a super secret source who no longer is a board member but still hears of all the goings on from within the inner sanctum, for example I know for a fact (well 99% certain) that Betts did not want to leave the club but Malthouse wanted him out, So when Adelaide came knocking he legged it. I also work at the MCG so I essentially watched all our games that were played there this season.

I think thats all for now so yeh, look forward to getting to know people, also how do I change my username? Any help would be appreciated :)
Welcome aboard andrew_ best username i have seen in a while !!!

Whilst you've made me super sad with your Eddie Betts insider info, I still extend a welcome to you...

Welcome andrew_ :)

Whilst you've made me super sad with your Eddie Betts insider info, I still extend a welcome to you...

Welcome andrew_ :)
Not sure i saw any suggestions that MM wanted Eddie out of the club, i thought it was we werent prepared to offer anything close to the Adelaide half a mill a year.

Mate, don't change your user name.
Welcome to the jungle, enjoy yourself, have fun. We are all awesome on here. Particularly me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back