Roosistance! A BIG Thank you

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 29, 2002
Our Native Land.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners,Rooboys,Kangas
Just wanting to Express my grattitude to all of the gang especially Pharro,Kangalicious,Lidge and The other Dean.(And others who I have forgotten)

You guys have done special things these last few months and I for one will never forget your part in saving our great club:thumbsu:

THANK YOU!

Yes, respect to all you guys!
The placards were the best idea.
Still can't get over by the cool dude look of Pharro, whom I haven't seen before. Wanted to come up and say hello, but the bloke is harder to get to than JB himself.

Have to agree with that. Hard for myself and others not living in Melbourne to say g'day or come show our gratitude but us interstaters thank you and appreciate all your hard work:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Well done guys, an absolutely fantastic effort all round!!! Congrats also to the team at We Are North Melbourne. Hope you all continue your fantastic work and help to pump up the membership numbers!!! You sure know how to gain support!!!:thumbsu:

From an interstate supporter, thankyou to all those involved in WANM, Roosistence and the other groups, and the Big Footy North crew. Without the show of resistance that you guys have thumped through the media then today's result may well have been totally different.

Yeah thanks guys, the whole room was packed with people waving their placards.

Great atmosphere:thumbsu:

You guys are awesome:D.......You all looked very well organised on the news tonight....loved the placards....A Big Thank You from all the county, interstate and international ROOS who couldn't be at tonights meeting for various reasons. Thank You to the BF crew keeping us all infomed on tonights proceedings this place is going NUTS!!!!!:D

Yes great work guys and girls and all of you are treasured by all of us.Especially cos im in W.A could not do much but thanks for all the work and i hope we can build this club and never be in this position again.

Just wanting to Express my grattitude to all of the gang especially Pharro,Kangalicious,Lidge and The other Dean.(And others who I have forgotten)

You guys have done special things these last few months and I for one will never forget your part in saving our great club:thumbsu:

THANK YOU!

Good to see sum of the BF people including you thumping, but too bad we couldn't chat a bit. It has been amazing how everyone involved with roosistence & WANM have been strong & have been a rock for all of us:thumbsu: I just want to say thanks to all involved.

Yeah, well done to all responsible. Lidge, pharro, TOD and Kangalicious and their behind the scenes contributors.

Not only has it been an incredibly hard working effort but it's also been heaps smart.

Brains and hard work. What a combo.

The posters did look great and as far as I know there were none left. Not sure how many posters there were to start with, but I gave away my last one to a little old lady in her royal blue footy gear.

I have no doubt if there'd been a vote tonight it would have have been 99.5% stay and 0.5% go. It was amazingly one-sided, judging on the people who gladly took a poster compared with the odd one who didn't want one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be purchasing a further 19 jnr Roo memberships with the funds raised tonight! So to everyone who bought 1 or 10 a huge thank you:thumbsu:

Thanks for the stickers thumping.

Just put 2 on our cars, looks awsome:thumbsu:

I will be purchasing a further 19 jnr Roo memberships with the funds raised tonight! So to everyone who bought 1 or 10 a huge thank you:thumbsu:

Awesome stuff Thumping....Just luv ya work.....I purchased 4 of those bad boys, and they look terrific.....And that's just excellent news with the extra memberships....so it's a Big Thank you ....to you:thumbsu::thumbsu::)

OK! I'll admit it, I bought 10 stickers. I got a bit carried away but, hey it was for a good cause! Well done, thumping!

:D Thanks mate!

I will have some with me on Sunday for whoever wants one or wants more (cough* Gonorth *cough:D)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back