Rosa wants out (he didn't really ;))

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to him.

I would hope he stays because whilst he isn't a worldbeater - he isn't exactly keeping anyone out of the side.

However this is what FA is for IMO - a bloke with a handful of years left who wants to cash in on their skillset before retirement.

If he can get an extra $100-150k elsewhere over the coming 4 years - then good luck and thanks for the service.

Rosa does s**t all with his height though. He never uses it to his advantage and rarely takes a contested mark. So not really sure this has a factor in anything.

I'm not sure his jaw agrees with that statement.

He's not a great contested mark but he does make spoils and make contests when it's his turn to go.

Super underrated, has improved his game every season.

Huge loss if we lose him and a club like Richmond would go pretty hard for him, they've got the top end but really lacking any consistent mid range players.

I'm not sure his jaw agrees with that statement.

He's not a great contested mark but he does make spoils and make contests when it's his turn to go.
I wasn't having a crack at him. Was mainly implying that he is a weak overhead mark. It would be a blow for us if he left at the end of the year.

Bit typical. He's been an average player his whole career so far, comes out in 2014 and starts taking his game to a high and consistent level..... And now could end up leaving at the end of the year. How lovely for him.

I agree with this comment completely. Apart from a handful of games rosa has flattered to deceive. Club has stood by him through injuries and average form. He owes us

I agree with this comment completely. Apart from a handful of games rosa has flattered to deceive. Club has stood by him through injuries and average form. He owes us
Lol. He 'owes' us nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rosa has been underrated on here by a few, we almost always play better when he's in the side. I would happily sign him for 3 years (until he's 30).

Bit typical. He's been an average player his whole career so far, comes out in 2014 and starts taking his game to a high and consistent level..... And now could end up leaving at the end of the year. How lovely for him.
I have seen him as one of our most important and toughest players over the last few (3) seasons. Earlier I was not a fan.

he would be a real loss.

Hope he doesn't go, think he's had a great start to yr. Don't need to see him leave and play blinders for another club...

anyone who thinks that losing rosa would affect us is kidding themselves. he is an average footballer in every sense of the word. nothing more, nothing less.

easily replaceable. if he wants out, then GTFO!!!

i posted this in 2010 and it's still equally true now

i posted this in 2010 and it's still equally true now

So in 3 years you've learned absolutely nothing!

Something to be proud of.:rolleyes:

Why does this sound familiar?

Unless his wife is an attention seeking vacuous bitch who thinks her farts don't smell then it isn't the same

underrated for sure. but still not as good as to worry about losing him. cya. winger-type players aren't generally heavily sought after. only ones that can kick a few goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back