Ross Lyon on 6PR 15/9 discussing Frawley

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom MItchell is a gun in the making. I would be stoked to get him and he would add so much depth to our mid rotations. Fyfe could play more forward to add more marking pressure. IMO he wouldn't be far off Lachie's ability. I'd ahte to trade the whole farm for him but I trust trust Bond n co if this is a legit scenario to do the right thing by the club.

He also had 64 touches in one game at NEAFL level.

Tom MItchell is a gun in the making. I would be stoked to get him and he would add so much depth to our mid rotations. Fyfe could play more forward to add more marking pressure. IMO he wouldn't be far off Lachie's ability. I'd ahte to trade the whole farm for him but I trust trust Bond n co if this is a legit scenario to do the right thing by the club.

He also had 64 touches in one game at NEAFL level.
Mitchell's a gun. Neale wouldn't be in sydney's team either. Not because they're not good enough, both better players than Goodes and etc. But simply because they're not in FAVOUR.
Sydney appear to be one of those sides (as do we tbh) that play some people simply because they like them, and don't play others who could do better because although they may have asked 'pick me' these guys like goodes haven't SCREAMED 'drop me.'
DeBoer and Suban are classic examples of this here, the later part of this season things started to change however Silvagni has a case to argue in saying that he should play over Dawson.

Not saying I think he should, but it's just one of those things where dawson is favoured although nobody knows how well Silvagni could do in this role.

Mitchell's a gun. Neale wouldn't be in sydney's team either. Not because they're not good enough, both better players than Goodes and etc. But simply because they're not in FAVOUR.
Sydney appear to be one of those sides (as do we tbh) that play some people simply because they like them, and don't play others who could do better because although they may have asked 'pick me' these guys like goodes haven't SCREAMED 'drop me.'
DeBoer and Suban are classic examples of this here, the later part of this season things started to change however Silvagni has a case to argue in saying that he should play over Dawson.

Not saying I think he should, but it's just one of those things where dawson is favoured although nobody knows how well Silvagni could do in this role.

I agree with you about the whole Mitchell and Neale point but not sure about the Silvagni and Dawson point.

Anyway I'd be stoked if we got Mitchell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back