Podcast Ross Lyon on 882 6PR 14/04/14

Remove this Banner Ad

God I remember listening to Harvey on his weekly segment. Good for a laugh but not exactly inspiring speech. :D

Ross is a delight to listen to.

Every week I try to listen to this and every week it gets to a certain time then repeats itself without progressing forward. With the video there of Sylvia, I can't even skip the audio up to a certain bit, so I can't hear what was said after they mention D. Pearce being upset about the criticism of Sandilands in the media :thumbsdown:

Ages ago in a presser(maybe after the St Kilda game)RTB referred to him as The Yalgoo Flash.
Clear if not indisputable evidence that slicedndiced is RTB.

You're dealing with hypotheticals here, and that is a no-no.

Pretty sure that I pre-dated RTB with the name, but have negotiated a copyright settlement for him to continue using it ;)

You're dealing with hypotheticals here, and that is a no-no.

Pretty sure that I pre-dated RTB with the name, but have negotiated a copyright settlement for him to continue using it ;)
Yeah it was after you'd used it here cos I remember thinking at the time maybe he was called that before he left Yalgoo and you both knew that;OR RTB read or had been told about it from BF;OR you were RTB.:rolleyes:
But yeah you've got all the cards and until you make a statement it's hypothetical.:thumbsu:

Yeah it was after you'd used it here cos I remember thinking at the time maybe he was called that before he left Yalgoo and you both knew that;OR RTB read or had been told about it from BF;OR you were RTB.:rolleyes:
But yeah you've got all the cards and until you make a statement it's hypothetical.:thumbsu:

Interesting assertion, except RTB is way more.... shall we say, 'polished' :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back