News Ross Lyon on 882 6PR 25/08/2014

Remove this Banner Ad

- Port is quality, you need to win your way to top 4.
- Really pleased for Taberner, really good against Hawks as well.
- Not concerned about Rockliff, Hanley more damaging
- Pav - Just tightened up, he needs to complete training and is in some doubt. (I personally think he will play)
- Barlow unlikely to play

Might want to keep those feelings to yourself ;)
Sorry you had to witness that mate. I'm just in a particularly good mood after exercising my superior sphincter maneuvers to help a particularly difficult s**t on its way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry you had to witness that mate. I'm just in a particularly good mood after exercising my superior sphincter maneuvers to help a particularly difficult s**t on its way.
It's fair to say that you've been dumping a lot of s**t on the boards today.

Is there any chance that you could pull your head in and not make our supporter base look like a bunch of dicks by visiting opposition boards to post crap?

OK. I've had another coffee, so let me try that again just in case we're dealing with a genuine supporter.

SonnyDay, if you want to dump s**t on the opposition, here is the place to do it... http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/bay-13.138/

Knock yourself out.
I am a genuine freo fan. Have been since a small boy. What's wrong with dumping s**t on the opposition? I thought that was a large part of being a footy fan. They certainly do it to us about our lack of premierships. But if it makes you happy I'll have my shits there instead. You're lucky you told me when you did cause I was about to have some laxatives. Keeps the sphincter muscles healthy.

I am a genuine freo fan. Have been since a small boy. What's wrong with dumping s**t on the opposition? I thought that was a large part of being a footy fan. They certainly do it to us about our lack of premierships. But if it makes you happy I'll have my shits there instead. You're lucky you told me when you did cause I was about to have some laxatives. Keeps the sphincter muscles healthy.
Nothing wrong with dumping s**t on the opposition, but team boards isn't the place to do it unless they have a dedicated banter thread. Even then, there is a requirement to be more respectful on another team's board. Over time, opposition posters can become respected enough to get away with more liberal posting on certain team boards. The Speaker (Essendon) and Keyser Soze (West Coast) are two that come to mind here.

After we get raided during the finals by a bunch of peanuts from other clubs and one of the mods has to sift through the crap and tidy up all the threads again, you will understand.

Bay 13 is a cesspool of swirling filth and rampant abuse and can be highly entertaining.

It's hard to get a gauge on Port as they played a team that had no endevour for the game. I think this will be a tough win. Just hoping Pav gets up for the game.

Reminds me of when We were about to play the bombres in round 4.

They had just touched up the Blooze as well. http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2014/3/ess-v-carl
I said at the time that we would not turn the ball over as much as the Blooze did.

Speedsters Stephen Hill, Danyle Pearce and Hayden Ballantyne added vital class in the absence of Nat Fyfe, Michael Barlow, Michael Walters and Chris Mayne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back