Rumour Ross Lyon to coach Carlton from 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Ross wont be there next year but come 2017 and Carlton have done something productive good chance he will jump ship.

Can't see this mentioned here; Ross is selling his house and has pulled out of some education options for his kids in Perth.

Probably means nothing, and I can't see why he'd want to leave Fremantle for Carlton, but hey this is called the Scandals and Rumours board for a reason right.

It's a match made in heaven.

Ross has form for bailing on a club under contract and Carlton have form for trying to buy their way to success.

If Pavlich and/or McPharlin and/or Sandilands retire at the end of the year I wouldn't be surprised to see Lyon go.

If he does bail on Freo, I'd expect them to demand compensation from Carlton - assuming he doesn't have a get out clause allowing him to walk with two years left on his contract.

Can't see this mentioned here; Ross is selling his house and has pulled out of some education options for his kids in Perth.

Probably means nothing, and I can't see why he'd want to leave Fremantle for Carlton, but hey this is called the Scandals and Rumours board for a reason right.

really woah. source?

It's a match made in heaven.

Ross has form for bailing on a club under contract and Carlton have form for trying to buy their way to success.

If Pavlich and/or McPharlin and/or Sandilands retire at the end of the year I wouldn't be surprised to see Lyon go.

If he does bail on Freo, I'd expect them to demand compensation from Carlton - assuming he doesn't have a get out clause allowing him to walk with two years left on his contract.

cost awarded to date has been to find a replacement (I.e. the admin and expenses) so its usually no more than 50k

in other words nothing

really woah. source?
My bad; not selling, but moving out of his rental property house in Bicton, which would explain why he's pulling his kids out of the local school. If it's to another house in Perth you can probably debunk the Lyon to Carlton rumours as why would he move twice in 3 months. Unless it's to some temporary accommodation.. :eek:

My source is a pack of 8 large dogs (mainly Alsatians) who frequent the local newsagent my auntie's haberdasher sublets.

My bad; not selling, but moving out of his rental property house in Bicton, which would explain why he's pulling his kids out of the local school. If it's to another house in Perth you can probably debunk the Lyon to Carlton rumours as why would he move twice in 3 months. Unless it's to some temporary accommodation.. :eek:

My source is a pack of 8 large dogs (mainly Alsatians) who frequent the local newsagent my auntie's haberdasher sublets.

i thought he bought a house in perth

Ross must be getting sloppy - the first time he jumped ship not a single person saw it coming.

Now he's meeting new clubs out in the open and moving into a different house every two weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His rental property (paid by Freo) is in East Fremantle near the left bank.

Nice try sport.

He bought a house in Bicton earlier this year according to sources on our board.

Probably doesn't need a rental there any more then you'd say.

But he's still going to Carlton. And taking Zac Dawson with him.

This is Carlton you're talking about - they'll expect him to bring Fyfe.

His rental property (paid by Freo) is in East Fremantle near the left bank.

Nice try sport.
If you knew anything about Perth you'd know they're essentially the same suburb.

Not trying anything on, sport, just passing on info. Sport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back