HB Langdon Frost Williams
C Sidebottom Pendles Beams
HF Elliott Reid Fasolo
F Grundy Cloke Blair

R Witts Swan Adams

I Kennedy Lumumba Goldsack Thomas

Emerg Seedsman Broomhead Thomas

Broomhead > Blair, Fasolo

Blair brings a toughness to our forward line we need. Ddint have his best season but I believe will be better in 2015. Fasolo has had 2 seasosn wrecked with injury but is a talent. Give him a preseason and he will be back. Was a more exciting talent in his 1st 2 years than Broomy.

Broomhead looks a good young player and can establish a spot in the 22 with time but dont think he is quite there yet.

Blair brings a toughness to our forward line we need. Ddint have his best season but I believe will be better in 2015. Fasolo has had 2 seasosn wrecked with injury but is a talent. Give him a preseason and he will be back. Was a more exciting talent in his 1st 2 years than Broomy.

Broomhead looks a good young player and can establish a spot in the 22 with time but dont think he is quite there yet.

Blair has brought his hardness all season to our forward line. Scored 12 goals from 21 games.

Broomhead has kicked 9 goals in 8 games.

As a forward your purpose is to kick goals, not bring toughness.

Broomhead is definitely there. Now.

Hello good morning!

I am bored and daydreaming. As a result I have come up with what I think could be our Round 1, 2015 team.

FB - Seedsman Brown Toovey
HB - Williams Frawley Lumumba
C - Sidebottom Macaffer Young
HF - Scharenberg Reid Adams
FF - Elliott Cloke Freeman
FOLL - Grundy Beams Pendlebury

Int - (From) Witts Langdon Freeman Moore Blair Broomhead Keeffe Frost Kennedy

Out - Swan (Ret.) Maxwell (Ret.) Goldsack & 2nd Pick (Traded for Frawley :D ) .

Obviously this is based on preseason form, recovery from injury, etc. How good does our future look?
Out
Harry
Young
Seedsman
Scharenberg
freeman

B: Marley Williams, Nathan Brown, Alan Toovey
HB: Tom Langdon, Jack Frost, Paul Seedsman

C: Steele Sidebottom, Taylor Adams, Dane Swan
R: Brodie Grundy, Scott Pendlebury, Dayne Beams

HF: Ben Kennedy, Travis Cloke, Tim Broomhead
FF: Jarrod Witts, Ben Reid, Jamie Elliott

I: Sam Dwyer, Alex Fasolo, Josh Thomas, Ben Sinclair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: James Gwilt - Nathan Brown - Marley Williams
HB: Tom Langdon - Lachlan Keeffe - Paul Seedsman

C: Steele Sidebottom - Taylor Adams - Dylan Shiel

HF: Dayne Beams - Travis Cloke - Jamie Elliott
F: Jarrod Witts - Ben Reid - Jeff Garlett

R: Brodie Grundy - Scott Pendlebury - Mark Whiley

INT: Timothy Broomhead - Nathan Freeman - Jarrod Pickett
Sub: Jarrod Garlett

B: James Gwilt - Nathan Brown - Marley Williams
HB: Tom Langdon - Lachlan Keeffe - Paul Seedsman

C: Steele Sidebottom - Taylor Adams - Dylan Shiel

HF: Dayne Beams - Travis Cloke - Jamie Elliott
F: Jarrod Witts - Ben Reid - Jeff Garlett

R: Brodie Grundy - Scott Pendlebury - Mark Whiley

INT: Timothy Broomhead - Nathan Freeman - Jarrod Pickett
Sub: Jarrod Garlett
How do you expect us to get Pickett and Shiel?

How do you expect us to get Pickett and Shiel?

We somehow get Darcy Moore for a second rounder and Dylan Shiel nominates us as the club he wants to go to so we * GWS over like Brisbane a last year.

So what do GWS get in return? It wouldn't be our first rounder because we'll need that for Pickett

Somenbody, I don't really care who.

And 2 Garletts, Whiley.

Hope we dont even consider Gwilt, was delisted by the wooden spooners.

Thats taken out of context. He was delisted because he is 28 and St Kilda have younger players that can play his roll. We have Scharenberg, Goldsack and Maxwell, oh wait...

Gwilt would be perfect third tall defender, safe user of the ball and a long left foot kick, can play key position and play as a rebounder. Would also be free.

Somenbody, I don't really care who.

Thats taken out of context. He was delisted because he is 28 and St Kilda have younger players that can play his roll. We have Scharenberg, Goldsack and Maxwell, oh wait...

Gwilt would be perfect third tall defender, safe user of the ball and a long left foot kick, can play key position and play as a rebounder. Would also be free.
Not the type we should be targeting.

A tall defender with good skills that can play tall and rebound.
Average to below average player who struggles to play tall because of his lack of height and struggles to play small with his lack of agility.

Would provide next to nothing short term, and nothing long term. Should be in his prime at age 28, but instead is delisted and hoping to find another club.

Rebounding is okay, but can make terrible decisions.

I was interested at one stage, but that ship has sailed.

Average to below average player who struggles to play tall because of his lack of height and struggles to play small with his lack of agility.

Would provide next to nothing short term, and nothing long term. Should be in his prime at age 28, but instead is delisted and hoping to find another club.

Rebounding is okay, but can make terrible decisions.

I was interested at one stage, but that ship has sailed.

Struggles to play tall because he plays for St Kilda. He would play on the opposition best tall for us he would play as a third tall. Since he was forced to bulk up to play tall he has struggle to play small but he can still play medium. If he came to Collingwood he could slim down a bit so could could play third tall instead of key position and which would help him get some of his agility back to play small if he was required. His rebounding is usually good but those horrible decisions are made because St. Kilda have been really bad for a while.

Struggles to play tall because he plays for St Kilda. He would play on the opposition best tall for us he would play as a third tall. Since he was forced to bulk up to play tall he has struggle to play small but he can still play medium. If he came to Collingwood he could slim down a bit so could could play third tall instead of key position and which would help him get some of his agility back to play small if he was required. His rebounding is usually good but those horrible decisions are made because St. Kilda have been really bad for a while.
Id rather see Scharenberg(if fit) play as the 3rd tall, and if you have seen my posting, i really dont want Scharenberg as our third tall.

Gwilt would just be a nothing signing, wouldnt gain, wouldnt lose, he would just get the Russell/Buckley treatment from the supporters.

I to think we need to sign a 3rd tall, just more of a long term one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back