Game Day Round 1: Adelaide Crows VS North Melbourne (Brown out, Jacobs in, Turner sub)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair rap for Mason Wood from Brad Scott included.

Listening to Scott's media conference from earlier today.

Jeez he sounds grumpy!

Good. Alan Border did not forge a successful cricket team by not being Captain Grumpy.

And Brad Scott will not weld us into premiers by being Mr Nice Guy.

He needed to be the father figure that the kids could go to when he was building this team.

Now it is built, and the main game begins.

There are 22 cases of road kill waiting to occur this season, bad luck for the poor bastards that get reversed over in the return games.

I expect the body count to be high.

Good. Alan Border did not forge a successful cricket team by not being Captain Grumpy.

He needed to be the father figure that the kids could go to when he was building this team.

There are 22 cases of road kill waiting to occur this season, bad luck for the poor bastards that get reversed over in the return games.

We talk a lot about the development of players but often don't analyse the development of a coach.

You lucky bastard...

io84wpJ.png

One very underrated film. A great re-make of a classic. Brendan Fraser is at his best in this.

I especially liked the overly-sensitive character (he's reacting to the beauty of the sunset here)

xf2mo8.jpg

One very underrated film. A great re-make of a classic. Brendan Fraser is at his best in this.

I especially liked the overly-sensitive character (he's reacting to the beauty of the sunset here)

xf2mo8.jpg
Agreed. I enjoyed the concept of it. Young Brett33 always wondered why he didn't chose the devil over the other one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like a grumpy Brad Scott

Grumpy Brad is good nice wrap for Mason Wood... He's playing round 1 YES!!

xf2mo8.jpg

This will come in handy in the sympathy thread tomorrow.

Grumpy Brad was leadership at its best. He's always been fantastic at looking after his own and it was the Patch question that noticeably had him fuming. Ripped into the journalist in a savage fashion and he completely deserved it. Writing off a player's career based purely on speculation and not an ounce of medical knowledge is tabloid journalism at its worst.

Grumpy Brad was leadership at its best. He's always been fantastic at looking after his own and it was the Patch question that noticeably had him fuming. Ripped into the journalist in a savage fashion and he completely deserved it. Writing off a player's career based purely on speculation and not an ounce of medical knowledge is tabloid journalism at its worst.
Used to love the way Brad would beat the s**t out of Hird on the field. :D

Watching Open Mike with Jonathan Brown, God Brad Scott had some **** about him. Arrogant, angry, tough, fiery. I think this is has been on hiatus for a while but is increasingly getting tougher with the players. I'm not talking about giving random sprays, but he's got this sort of constant angry, demanding aura these days that definitely wasn't around in 2011.

Fair rap for Mason Wood from Brad Scott included.

For the record I love Brad and what he has delivered media wise this pre season.
Decoding this interview.
  • to be honest it'd the first time I've thought about it, but if Hamish McIntosh actually kicks a goal intead of hitting the post or missing a shot after the siren we wouldn't be talking about it" (I've been thinking a lot about round 1)
  • "Waite and Higgins are in the mix" (they are locked into our round 1 team)
  • It's not necessarily about height, It's about mobility, ability to defend, it's about how you are at ground level. ( It's about MABO)
  • Mason Wood " it was a bit of a risk to toy with our personnel against Richmond but we really wanted to see Mason play again and he didn't disappoint" .( Black will play round 1 but Please sign a contract extension we want you)
  • "I accept the article that you wrote Nick" ( I don't accept the article you wrote Nick, your a flog and clearly you need to do your homework.)

Watching Open Mike with Jonathan Brown, God Brad Scott had some **** about him. Arrogant, angry, tough, fiery. I think this is has been on hiatus for a while but is increasingly getting tougher with the players. I'm not talking about giving random sprays, but he's got this sort of constant angry, demanding aura these days that definitely wasn't around in 2011.
It's great to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back