Game Day Round 1: Adelaide Crows VS North Melbourne (Brown out, Jacobs in, Turner sub)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ever is playing on Kyle ******* Hartigan should have a field day.

Who the * is Kyle Hartigan?

Talia will destroy Petrie.
Waite should destroy this no name.
Then that leaves Brown and Wood.

Break even in the midfield, use the ball well and it will be a glorious evening.

Walsh reminds me of Pagan for some reason. Looks like a hard campaigner.

Who the **** is Kyle Hartigan?

Break even in the midfield, use the ball well and it will be a glorious evening.

Could be similar to that poor St Kilda defender that had his career ended by Aaron Black.

Wood/Brown to kick 6 on him.

Who the **** is Kyle Hartigan?

Talia and Petrie usually cut each other out. Cheney is the weakest link.

I watched the game vs Richmond again last night and I must say, Wright's kicking was nothing short of horrendous, he was going for a lot of long kicks, I hope he keeps his kicking a shorter range for the start of the season until he can hit targets comfortably.

I watched the game vs Richmond again last night and I must say, Wright's kicking was nothing short of horrendous, he was going for a lot of long kicks, I hope he keeps his kicking a shorter range for the start of the season until he can hit targets comfortably.

He, Cotchin and Gibbo had a contest for least effective kicking performance in the history of the AFL.

Cotchin won for the record, 6 ineffective kicks out 10 apparently.

He, Cotchin and Gibbo had a contest for least effective kicking performance in the history of the AFL.

Cotchin won for the record, 6 ineffective kicks out 10 apparently.

At least he was getting contested possessions though, the other two were missing kicks under no pressure.

The side I said was our best 22 for round 1 in that thread was...

FB: Wright Tarrant Firrito
HB: Atley Thompson MacMillan
C: Wells Dal Santo McDonald
HF: Harvey Waite Higgins
FF: Wood Petrie Thomas
I: Brown Ziebell Turner Bastinac
E: Gibson, Black, Jacobs, McKenzie
I'm guessing you missed
Foll: Goldy, Swallow, Cunners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. Ordinary as Petrie was for 98% of the Elimination Final, Cale Hooker only had 13 possessions and 0 marks. He won't let Talia carve him up even if he doesn't do much himself.

Petrie needs to continue to work on having a 2 goal bad day, he has to contribute on the scoreboard.

Dish should be instructed that in a big match if he takes a mark inside forward 50 to play on in most instances. Even if it means pushing back on the mark turning side on and snapping at goal.

I don't particularly like they Geelong type rubbish but Drew is better in big games from general play than he is from a set shot.

Dish should be instructed that in a big match if he takes a mark inside forward 50 to play on in most instances. Even if it means pushing back on the mark turning side on and snapping at goal.

I don't particularly like they Geelong type rubbish but Drew is better in big games from general play than he is from a set shot.

He needs to go to the Lindsay Thomas goal kicking school.

He needs to go to the Lindsay Thomas goal kicking school.

I am nnot sure he has the 18 months it could take to have the break through.

We need a more tactical solution....

Perhaps he gets told to pay boomer back for all the goals he's set up him over the years and hands off the ball to the little master.

Reckon it's a bit later for Petrie to work on anything to be brutally honest. He's very good at what he does but he's not in that top echelon of full forwards. I reckon the addition of Waite and Higgins will mean we'll still find ways to goal even if Petrie is literally or figuratively held.

Reckon it's a bit later for Petrie to work on anything to be brutally honest. He's very good at what he does but he's not in that top echelon of full forwards. I reckon the addition of Waite and Higgins will mean we'll still find ways to goal even if Petrie is literally or figuratively held.

Agree.

Infact Waite might be able to relieve Drew of some of that pressure if he becomes the threat and is double teamed freeing Drew up.

It sure would be interesting if we get the balance right and they both have career high years.

If I'm not mistaken... Wells and Harvey were both missing for the return game last season, I am heading to the game with the cheer squad and I am quietly confident on this game,

Podsiadly and Betts both s**t me to tears and curbing their influence is paramount to victory.

I hope that Harvey, Wells, Dal Santo and Higgins show their class en route to a 27 point win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm not mistaken... Wells and Harvey were both missing for the return game last season, I am heading to the game with the cheer squad and I am quietly confident on this game,

Podsiadly and Betts both s**t me to tears and curbing their influence is paramount to victory.

I hope that Harvey, Wells, Dal Santo and Higgins show their class en route to a 27 point win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, in from last game are

Boomer
Wells
Higgins
Waite
Tippet/Tarrant

Out

Greenwood
Grima (did a good job on Tax)
Mullett
Plus others like Jacobs?, Black?

We were sublime interstate last season and I can't expect much would have changed.

Worst case this will be one of those annoying rusty losses by a goal or two but I can't see it. The team has certainly improved on last season and there is nothing to suggest Adelaide has.

No fear of losing, meh if we do.

One thing I do know is it's the first game in 13 years I'll be watching on my couch in Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back