Banter Richmond Tigers V Carlton Poohs - #HIRD4CARLTON

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, what you call dribble, we call truth
What everyone else calls dribble, we call Carlton

You're really scraping the barrel with the stuff you've posted in here
Are you bored? Because you haven't been funny
Pretty sure I'm not here for your entertainment...

Well take the personal stuff elsewhere

What do you think about the two Collingwood cheats?
Firstly I think essendon have just been cleared of any wrong doing so congrats to them... If the 2 collingwood players get found guilty regardless of ignorance they need to go and Collingwood has already announced this so respect for the way they've gone about it!!

Firstly I think essendon have just been cleared of any wrong doing so congrats to them... If the 2 collingwood players get found guilty regardless of ignorance they need to go and Collingwood has already announced this so respect for the way they've gone about it!!
Do you think your club would handle it the same way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well people are saying he was housemates with Thomas and Keefe and so he's an associate. I hope that's not what you were implying?
I'm not implying anything, I'm not that silly
I'd wait until it's announced in the media first :cool:

Pathetic decision by the AFL Tribunal. Da ****.
Pathetic by the AFL.

Letting us play Novonorf in our opening game rather than one of the big 4 sides?

I just have issues with the club who has most famously and openly cheated for much of its existence, and a membership who thinks buying premierships rather than earning them is cool

It's called the 'Brown Paper Bag Theory'

Nobody can prove exactly what's in the bag but everybody concedes that there is a bag... and then flags follow with the chant "We're Carlton, **** the rest"

No surprise to Richmond really, they tend to start twitching in the 2nd half of games against us...:p

Moe B I can see that you're new to this. How does it feel to have your cherry popped on this thread? With any luck Thursday's night's match will reflect this banter thread... Carlton didn't really turn up and for those who did they didn't offer much ;)

Moe B I can see that you're new to this. How does it feel to have your cherry popped on this thread? With any luck Thursday's night's match will reflect this banter thread... Carlton didn't really turn up and for those who did they didn't offer much ;)
Dude what the hell are you on about? I think I've done my job quite nicely in this thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back