Banter Richmond Tigers V Carlton Poohs - #HIRD4CARLTON

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:$
Griffiths would be your best forward :$

Na, Griffo is OK and a whitefriars boy, it was unfair for me to throw him in with that lot.

Morris though, seriously what's the story? All banter/blatant abuse aside what is the go with this guy, watching Richmond games (not just against us) he seems like a local footy player running around turning it over. Surely you are aiming to have him out of the side if you hope to improve up the ladder?

See you are on the same drugs as Mick. Are Norman and Angwin still supplying the Carlton boys with Es?

Yeah Mick Malthouse is on drugs...great call, get back to the cheer squad with all the other nuffies.

I see your angwin and Norman and raise you a heavily drug farked Cousins, Conners as well as Bikies dustin Martin and push up King.

Yeah Mick Malthouse is on drugs...great call, get back to the cheer squad with all the other nuffies.

I see your angwin and Norman and raise you a heavily drug farked Cousins, Conners as well as Bikies dustin Martin and push up King.

I see your bikie and raise you one girlfriend basher. Stevens - Guilty and soon to be someone's bitch in prison.

Better than the deviants from the Blues. Rent boy Bootsma and Tugger Dorotich

I see your bikie and raise you one girlfriend basher. Stevens - Guilty and soon to be someone's bitch in prison.

Probably trying to resurrect his career with Richmond after seeing you pick up cousins and drafting convinced crim Taylor a couple of years back.

Did you guys see the last 10 games we played, carlton have won 8 and you guys 2?

Probably trying to resurrect his career with Richmond after seeing you pick up cousins and drafting convinced crim Taylor a couple of years back.

Did you guys see the last 10 games we played, carlton have won 8 and you guys 2?

Try to bring some wit to your banter, you've got nothing. Ask your teacher for some ideas.

Try to bring some wit to your banter, you've got nothing. Ask your teacher for some ideas.

Some serious wit on display here, "you're a school kid" gags.... What's next? Picking on grammar?

I love hearing about 2013.
It's 2015 guy and most pundits have you sitting in the bottom 4.
Enjoy the shitful year you're about to experience.
And when it gets too tough to face reality...just keep repeating 'we won a final in 2013' over and over again while tapping your ruby red slippers together three times. You'll wake up in Kansas, Dorothy. I promise you.
image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love hearing about 2013.
It's 2015 guy and most pundits have you sitting in the bottom 4.
Enjoy the shitful year you're about to experience.
And when it gets too tough to face reality...just keep repeating 'we won a final in 2013' over and over again while tapping your ruby red slippers together three times. You'll wake up in Kansas, Dorothy. I promise you.
View attachment 120448

Easily forgotten with the amount shameful performances from your club on the big stage I guess.

Guess last years final appearance erased the memory.

Laughable watching the richmond faithful rejoice after beating Sydney to make, it was basically a nab game for them.

Not long now till the big tiger choke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easily forgotten with the amount shameful performances from your club on the big stage I guess.

Guess last years final appearance erased the memory.

Laughable watching the richmond faithful rejoice after beating Sydney to make, it was basically a nab game for them.

Not long now till the big tiger choke.

Can't wait to hear the same material in the 2025 round 1 banter thread. :$

Can't wait to hear the same material in the 2025 round 1 banter thread. :$

It's been relevant the last 30 years, can't see why it would change in another 10.

All true, but as bad as we are, at least we were not cheating and still delivering sfa

How bad do you feel that even when you do your dodgy s**t these days, you still suck as bad as richmond?

All true, but as bad as we are, at least we were not cheating and still delivering sfa

How bad do you feel that even when you do your dodgy s**t these days, you still suck as bad as richmond?

At least we get punished when we cheat.

Your dodgy property deals, Melbourne tanking, Essendon injecting drugs, Adelaide dodgy trades go unpunished or get the wet lettuce leaf treatment

At least we get punished when we cheat.

Your dodgy property deals, Melbourne tanking, Essendon injecting drugs, Adelaide dodgy trades go unpunished or get the wet lettuce leaf treatment

I take it you believe your ped price check was just for curiousity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back